Hybrid View

crabracers Guest

Default Exploring new worlds

I can see that this is going to take a little getting used to. Neither Syl nor I are are very proficient. We use the computer for the web,(and Couples) e-mail, word processor and a few games. But spending hours at the computer being on facebook, spaceballs, and all the rest. For us, it is way to time consuming.

It took me a while before I realized that the words and numbers that pop up when one selects onf of those options above, would not appear in the finished copy. I still can not change the font or the color. I will have to search some more. ONe thing that I did find was Mandy and Jeff and they got added to my list.

More to follow

Richie

Richie,

I'll help in anyway that I can. Just let me know.

Also Richie, to change the font and/or color, just select the text you want changed and then click on the change you want to occur.

Richie

If you click on GO ADVANCE and move your curser over the items and hold it over it a prompt will pop up telling you what its function is.

there will be a learning curve. i know everyone here will help all coming in and so will the moderators.

Randy

It will just take time to make it thru the changes.

Time will be the factor of whether this change was good or bad. So far I see positives.

Still better than what the competition offers. Oops they don't offer a MB like Couples.

Couples has "competition"?

Welcome Richie.

Thanks Rdyjmjm for pointing me in this direction.

If is definitely different, but there are some aspects of it that I do like. Hopefully Randymon won't get too much slack for it since it is so different.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    Thanks Rdyjmjm for pointing me in this direction.

If is definitely different, but there are some aspects of it that I do like. Hopefully Randymon won't get too much slack for it since it is so different.
    I think that many users, casual or otherwise, that post on discussion forums have dealt with some iteration of VBulletin in their surfing.

I think it is a HECK of a lot more intuitive. I've never had to do a multi paragraph tutorial for pic posting on a VB board.

This is all my hope, anyway. I'm personally giddy about the change.

Giddyjuli

Me giddy? Never! LOL

crabracers Guest

Default I keep forgetting

I keep forgetting about this board. I'm glad I have this oppotunity to explore and get more comfortable. I'll have to go back and read your message about how to get the color or font. I thought I had it. Next time.

It's looking like a very dreary wet week-end around here. Syl and Syd are at Special Olympics this week-end. Fortunatly, it's indoors.

From a member of the April Amigos!!!

Richie
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; June 19th, 2009 at 07:35 PM.