Default csa april 5th-12th

Anyone arriving on the 5th of April maybe we can get together at the pool bar for drinks. 32 days and counting.
    Melissa

We'll be there from the 3rd through the 9th. David & Holly. Staying in the Great House Verandah Suites. If we're not on the beach, we'll be at the pool bar. Hope to see ya there.

Pool Bar! Pool Bar! Pool Bar! April 2-8.

we will be at CSA April 11-16. My name is Melissa too! Look for me and my husband Sean. We are in a GHVS room as well gopanthers! And you will see us at the swim up bar no doubt! Can't wait!!!!

Cheddarheads here, we'll be there the 7th-10th.

Pool Bar April 10-17.

We will be there the 5th through the 10th! Join the team csa april 2010....about a month!

We will be there from the 6th to the 13th of April. See you at the bar!

Default Pool bar bun in late afternoon

Hi everyone

We will be at CSA from April 14th - 21st and more days then not find ourselves at the swimup bar around 4:00. So if you are there during this time and want to keep the buzz going come join us.
    Kris

I am ready too! April 4th - Apri 11th for us!

Can't wait, 4 weeks from today at this time I will be on the beach enjoying the sunshine with my feet in the sand!

Hello to all the fellow Melissa's out there. We are comming to csa on 4-11 as well. Maybe I will see you on the shuttle. 4/11-4/19.

We land at 2:30 coming in From Boston. So we might be on the same shuttle. We will be the Vermont couple with a red stripe in hand!

Hopefully the time flies by! Maybe if I stop counting so much it would!