Hybrid View

Default Chris and Debbie April 12, 2010 -> CSA

Debbie and Chris getting married April 12th at CSA. Don't know if I am getting anxious due to the wedding, trip, or just the thought of a much needed vacation. If Debbie is reading this it is definitely due to the Wedding!

This is our first time in Jamaica so we are really excited to see and experience what others have mentioned on the boards!

Congratulations!!!

Congrats, we're getting married on the same day, except at CN. I'm getting very anxious too. I'm just sooo ready for a vacation. I also still have 5 million things to do before we go. This is our first time to Jamaica too, actually first time on an airplane for me Well hopefully you guys have a wonderful wedding. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacy&John View Post
    Congrats, we're getting married on the same day, except at CN. I'm getting very anxious too. I'm just sooo ready for a vacation. I also still have 5 million things to do before we go. This is our first time to Jamaica too, actually first time on an airplane for me Well hopefully you guys have a wonderful wedding. Good luck.
    You sound just like us. Anxious, ready for a vacation yet still have tons to do at home. Am waiting for the moment when we can stop rushing around and just take a breath and relax! Enjoy your vacation, first plane ride and have a great wedding!

we r getting married couples negril on april 20 2010. good luck on your day

Quote Originally Posted by lisa View Post
    we r getting married couples negril on april 20 2010. good luck on your day
    Enjoy and good luck to you too!