Default Dinner Buffets at CN

what nights are the dinner buffets at CN?

Every night! One of the restaurants is always a buffet. Here's the link: http://couples.com/13cn/34dining.htm
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I don't remember which ones, but there isn't always a buffet. The main dining room (I can't remember the name at the moment) has several nights that are ala carte and several nights that are buffets. The other 3 restaurants are always ala carte.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    I don't remember which ones, but there isn't always a buffet. The main dining room (I can't remember the name at the moment) has several nights that are ala carte and several nights that are buffets. The other 3 restaurants are always ala carte.
    It is Casava Terrace that has buffets some nights, ala carte others......the others are all ala cart.

yes, that I know (Cavassa having a'la carte or buffet), I was just wondering what the schedule was for that - which nights are al' la carte, which nights are buffet? anyone who has been recently and can tell me, that would be cool, thanks!

if you go to the website, it will tell you!!

As of last fall Cassava schedule was like this:
    Monday night - "Mediterranean" or something similar (with mgr cocktail party just prior on sunset deck or pool deck, depending on the weather)
    Thursday is beach party buffet night
    Saturday is International buffet night
    The other 4 nights are ala carte.

thank you Rudi!