Default Repeaters dinner buffet or ala carte menu?

Returning in July to CN is the repeaters dinner a buffett?

No. You are served.

At CTI and CSS it's a 3 or 4 course served meal. You really don't get any choices but it's all good.

No, it is ala carte and delicious!

Its a menu deviced especially for the dinner.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

at CTI it was a menu.

asked this question before and did not get an answer- sorry to repeat it but I am curious. .... I will be going to Couples for the first time next month. Staying 1 night at CN, then going for 5 nights at CSA. Can I attend the CSA repeaters dinner? thanks!!!!

Was just there for a repeaters dinner and it was outside on the pool deck and was a sit down served dinner. If you have any special dietary concerns you need to let them know in advance as the menu is set. Our dinner was on a Monday and I believe that is the same all of the time. Great food, good wine and a chance to interact with someone from the management as 1 is seated at each table to hear you opinions and to gather ideas. We were lucky and had the general manager at ours.

Absolutely not! Repeaters get their own menu, as specially selected by the Chef! It's fabulous! Although Chef Mishu always will ask if anyone has a problem with any of the menu items, saying that they will make other acommodations as needed.

The repeaters dinner is very good - it's a fixed menu with some choices....Everything is uber awesome, and generally there is also some kind of live music....It does tend to be a long affair, though, and while I think it's something you should do once, it may not be something you want to repeat with every trip....

The repeaters dinner is not a buffet.

The repeaters dinner is a great sitdown prefix menu dinner.

It is a fantastic four course meal!

Thanks everyone, glad to hear all the great responses, my next question is who do I have to let know we are return quests and when?

its a set menu, but you can ask for something different, especially if you are allergic to certain foods

Melly,

I did not see where any one answered your question, but no I don't think that you are considered a repeater yet as this is your first trip to Couples. When you come back next year (and I am betting that you will) then you will be a repeater.

Quote Originally Posted by melly View Post
    asked this question before and did not get an answer- sorry to repeat it but I am curious. .... I will be going to Couples for the first time next month. Staying 1 night at CN, then going for 5 nights at CSA. Can I attend the CSA repeaters dinner? thanks!!!!
    Doing a split you are considered a repeater. However, with only one night at CN not sure if that counts as Couples has a minimum night stay of 3 nights.
    Vicky

thanks Blondie! I was really curious - I had asked on a different thread and got no response.

Someone let me know if I'm correct, but this is how it worked for us. If you've stayed for 7 days or more during a previous trip and sign up as a member of the Romance Rewards program you will automatically get an invitation to the Repeaters Dinner when you check-in on your next or "repeat" trip to a Couples resort. That's what happened with us when we stayed at CTI a few years before our last trip to CSA. We also received his & hers Couples tee shirts and a free half hour couple massage at the spa. Before anyone asks, yes you can upgrade the massage to an hour for an additional fee.

Default Advise the guest relations desk

Hi Columbo,

When you check into the hotel, one of the questions will be "are you a repeater?", or "have you visited the resort before?". When you check that box, it triggers an invitation to the repeaters dinner. This invitation is either included in your repeaters gift and massage certificates, or delivered to your room.

But, even if you check into the resort the day of the dinner, just stop by the guest relations desk and tell them you're coming to the dinner that night. It helps them to plan on how many to expect.

Last December 7th at CN, there were over 160 people at the Repeaters Dinner. They held it outside of Otaheite, and it was pretty good - great soup. No lobster, though. They served Marlin plus beef instead. A bit too fishy for me.

Beergirl

Thanks all think I have a clear picture now.