Default Young couple March 24-29th

Hi, my husband and I are taking our first vacation EVER. We are so excited to be spending 5 nights away from work and the kiddos at CTI. We are both very interesed in the Au Naturel side, however I am a bit nervous about it as I'm sure most newbies are!Just wondering if there will be any other couples in our age group visiting around the same time frame... Not sure if it will help my nerves or not I guess I just don't want to feel out of place being the only 25 year old there!

Hi carbur. No need to worry. If you've got the nerve up to try AN, once you get there, I'm sure you will love it... regardless of the age of the other people that are there with you.

and hey, we all think we're 25... it's only when we look in the mirror that we realize we're not. Maybe that's why we spend less time looking in the miror the further we get from actually being 25... LOL.

Have a fabulous vacation!!!

ENJOY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carbur View Post
    Hi, my husband and I are taking our first vacation EVER. We are so excited to be spending 5 nights away from work and the kiddos at CTI. We are both very interesed in the Au Naturel side, however I am a bit nervous about it as I'm sure most newbies are!Just wondering if there will be any other couples in our age group visiting around the same time frame... Not sure if it will help my nerves or not I guess I just don't want to feel out of place being the only 25 year old there!
    You'll most likely be the youngest there. But no worries. No one pays attention to age. Or race, body type, scars, body hair, tattoos, piercings... It's the most relaxed atmosphere you'll ever encounter.

Take the boat over to the island, pack a good book and suntan lotion and your towel. Once at the island, walk passed the tower and find a couple of loungers on the right hand side. Locate a couple foam pads for the lounge chairs if they aren't already on them, lay down your towel, disrobe and sit down and relax. Send your hubby to the bar for drinks and all will be well!

It took my fiance two days to work up the nerve to get in the pool on the island.. and that didn't last long... but we spent every afternoon on the island and enjoyed every minute of our time there! The breeze and sound of the water make it so enjoyable!!

carbur....
    Like everyone else on here will tell you, DON'T WORRY!! Look for a comment from Dustin-Megan. Last year in June, they were the youngest on the island, probably 23 and 26 or so. They fit in fine and had such a good time, I know they will be back out there with the rest of us in about 90 days. It really is just a number (your age). You'll find that the attitude, vibe, socialization out on the island completely erases everyones age. If it helps, I am almost up to 25 myself...........second time around though! LOL!!!!
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Quote Originally Posted by carbur View Post
    My wife and I will be there 3/20-3/27, and we're planning on visiting "the island" for the first time as well. I'll be the one wearing something covering my head (either a hat or bandana), because without it my scalp and face would fry like an egg (no amount of sunscreen helps, I'm afraid).

We're a bit older than you two, but still younger than the "typical islander" from what I gather on this message board. Not that age matters out there anyway.

Hope to see you out there! (and keep your fingers crossed that we have nice weather so they don't close the island!)

My wife and I will also be there from the 19th to the 29th. This is our third time and can't imagine being on a beach with our clothes on!LOL
    the first time we were there we were young also and couldn't have had a better time. Just go the first day you get there and you will never want to leave. Hope to see you there! I wil be the bald tatooed one with a hot wife at my side.