Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1

    Default April 25th anyone?

    We will be at CSA from April 25th thru May 2nd. 3rd time to Jamaica, 1st time to CSA. We were at CN twice and LOVED it!!! We are from Pa. northwest of Philadelphia. Once you go, you know!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    the wife and I will be there from the 25th until May 1st. First trip and looking forward to it.

    Paul & Deb

  3. #3

    Default

    Paul and Deb(a.k.a. frozenbutt) We are Rob and Stacy, your butt will definitely thaw out in Jamaica! Is this your first time to Swepy Away or to Jamaica? If CSA is anything like Couples Negril, you will be hooked! We had a really hard time pulling ourselves away fron CN, but we wanted a little more freedom walking the beach. You can only go so far on Bloody Bay's beach then you have to turn around. CSA offers 7 miles of beach! We are 46 and 49 years old. Two sons, ages 22 and 25. But we definitely don't act our age!! Just ask our sons. 7 short weeks to go...49 days!!

  4. #4

    Default

    See the April Team CSA 2010 thread.

    Cheers,
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

    Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

  5. #5

    Default

    Jamaicanushappy...

    Welcome to CSA...
    Check out the Team CSA thread. Lots of people going in April.
    We are from Pa too, north of Pittsburgh.

    See you in 39 day!

    Kim and Kevin

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Thanks Rob. I certainly hope I thaw out :-)

    First time to Jamaica. Actually it's our honeymoon that we never had and after 26 years it's about time. 2 girls 20 and 23 so they are old enough to take care of them selves while we are gone. They are for sale by the way: cheap.

    Can't wait

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default Are planned marriages allowed in PA

    Quote Originally Posted by frozenbutt View Post
    Thanks Rob. I certainly hope I thaw out :-)

    First time to Jamaica. Actually it's our honeymoon that we never had and after 26 years it's about time. 2 girls 20 and 23 so they are old enough to take care of them selves while we are gone. They are for sale by the way: cheap.

    Can't wait
    Sounds like Jamaicanushappy and Frozenbutt should have a summer party at a nuetral location, 2 sons on one side two daughters on the others of similar ages, go in half on the weddings, send the happy couples to CSA for honeymoons (as long as all agree to move out)

    I am also from PA, two daughters 25 and 23, both still living home (boomerangs), we were teased for 6 months

    enjoy your vacations, good luck with the kids,

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Sounds like Jamaicanushappy and Frozenbutt should have a summer party at a nuetral location, 2 sons on one side two daughters on the others of similar ages, go in half on the weddings, send the happy couples to CSA for honeymoons (as long as all agree to move out)

    I am also from PA, two daughters 25 and 23, both still living home (boomerangs), we were teased for 6 months

    enjoy your vacations, good luck with the kids,
    Sounds like our sons would be out numbered! Unfortunately ( or not) both of our sons are spoken for. A wedding is in the works for June 2011. We already told them they need to go to Jamaica for the honeymoon. We too have been teased..for about 9 months. Both still live at home. Hopefully not too much longer. The engaged couple are buying a house. Frozenbutt, are you sure they are old enough to take care of themselves, or old enough to throw an awesome party while the folks are in Jamaica? Been down that road before! You couldn't have picked a better place for a second honeymoon! Blueseagolf, you need to meet us at CSA, We Pennsylvanians could take over the place!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanushappy View Post
    Sounds like our sons would be out numbered! Unfortunately ( or not) both of our sons are spoken for. A wedding is in the works for June 2011. We already told them they need to go to Jamaica for the honeymoon. We too have been teased..for about 9 months. Both still live at home. Hopefully not too much longer. The engaged couple are buying a house. Frozenbutt, are you sure they are old enough to take care of themselves, or old enough to throw an awesome party while the folks are in Jamaica? Been down that road before! You couldn't have picked a better place for a second honeymoon! Blueseagolf, you need to meet us at CSA, We Pennsylvanians could take over the place!!!
    Looks like our group of 8 will just miss you guys, we arrive on the 17th and depart :-( on the 24th.
    We have 4 from Hanover PA and 4 from Maryland in our group. We should take Tastykakes with us and give the locals a real treat.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueseagolf View Post
    Looks like our group of 8 will just miss you guys, we arrive on the 17th and depart :-( on the 24th.
    We have 4 from Hanover PA and 4 from Maryland in our group. We should take Tastykakes with us and give the locals a real treat.
    Too bad...it could have been a blast! Maybe next year. Tastykakes, now that is a great idea. That could be how we identify others of our kind ( meaning those of us from Pa.not aliens).Look for the cupckes. I think they would really enjoy them. I have read that chocolate is a big hit. .I have left little gifts of mini sized lotions, shampoos and bubble bath for the staff and housekeeping in the past. This year I will add a pack of Tastykakes!

  11. #11

    Default

    My wife and i will be at CSA April 28-May 6. We are from Asheville NC. We stayed at CN last May and really loved it. Just thought we'd try CSA this year. Not looking to buy anymore kids though. Hope we get to meet you nice folks!
    ~Soon Come~
    -Mike & Diana

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkuth View Post
    My wife and i will be at CSA April 28-May 6. We are from Asheville NC. We stayed at CN last May and really loved it. Just thought we'd try CSA this year. Not looking to buy anymore kids though. Hope we get to meet you nice folks!
    ~Soon Come~
    -Mike & Diana
    Mike and Diana, We felt the same about CN, We were there twice and loved it! We also thought we would give CSA a try this year. My biggest fear is that we will love both of them equally then we will really be torn! I guess we will have to go to one and then 6 months later do to the other...wouldn't that be a blast!! Work would be a lot easier to handle for sure! Hopefully we will get to meet you two also. Since we get there 3 days before you, we will be in total Jamaica mode by the time you guys arrive! Easy skanking... skanking it easy, easy skanking..skanking it slow.

  13. #13

    Default

    Easy Easy skankin. Yes irie!

  14. #14

    Default

    Hubby & I will be @ CSA 04/24 thru 05/01...Greg & Deb...from St. Louis, close to PA ;-)
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGldnGrl View Post
    Hubby & I will be @ CSA 04/24 thru 05/01...Greg & Deb...from St. Louis, close to PA ;-)
    Glag you will be joining us. Hopefully we all get to meet. 1 month and counting!!!! It will be here befre we know it. We have been overdosing on Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff tunes!

  16. #16

    Default Can't Wait!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanushappy View Post
    Glag you will be joining us. Hopefully we all get to meet. 1 month and counting!!!! It will be here befre we know it. We have been overdosing on Bob Marley and Jimmy Cliff tunes!
    Need to pick up some Bob Marley...haven't heard of Jimmy Cliff, but will try and find some of his music!!

    I think I'm more excited about this trip than going to Tahiti!! It's because of all of you repeaters and the reviews!! HOLY COW..I've seen one that's been there 17 times!!! Unbelievable!!

    Can't wait to meet everyone!!
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Hi! Six Maineiacs, visiting CSA from Apr.24 - May 1st. First timers. Looking forward to meeting you all and having warmer weather!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Hi all!! Sounds so great we can't wait!! visiting CSA April 24 to May 1st. First timers also!! Look forward to meeting some great people and relaxing on the beach and enjoying many cocktails after a very long winter in New England!!!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14

    Default

    We will be arriving April 24th also first timers!!! Looking forward to relaxing on that beautiful beach, meeting great people and enjoying many cocktails after this long New England winter!!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    We're arriving in Jamaica on April 25th too (till May 1st)! All the posts we've seen up until now have been for either the week before or week after us. Finally some people who will be there when we are VERY excited! First trip to Couples, first trip to Jamaica. We're 25 and 29, from Northern New Jersey. 2009 was a tough year for us (health issues, death in the family) so we decided it was time for some much needed R&R.

  21. #21

    Default

    We are considering a fishing charter if we can find a few other couples to go in on it with us. Just to repeat, we are April 28-May 6. And we don't fish. Honest to god, we were just thinking how we've never been deep sea fishing and how much fun that would be. If anyone wants in on this idea, drop me a line.
    mike@harmonyinteriors.com
    Can't wait to meet some of you folks.
    Inside of one month now!!!
    -Mike & Diana
    Asheville, NC

  22. #22

    Default

    Sounds like we will have quite an east coast crowd down there! To all the first timers...no worries..you'll be in Jamaica mon, everyting is irie! You will here that ALOT and it is so true! You will be repeaters you'll see. Axlsgnr, where are you flying out of? We are going out of Phil. AGldnGrl, you will know who Jimmy Cliff is by the end of your vacation. Two of his most popular songs are " Sitting In Limbo" and " The Harder They Come". Has anyone been to the Pelican Bar yet? We would love to take a trip out to it. We can't believe it is only a little over two weeks away!! I have started packing already!

  23. #23

    Default 12 Days!!!

    Getting Excited! Just 12 more days til we leave for CSA!!
    Kerri & Dean
    CN 7/25/09 - 7/31/09
    CSA 4/24/10 - 4/30/10

  24. #24

    Default Casino @ CSA?

    Anyone have any details on the casino? Hours of operations? Games?

  25. #25

    Default

    Mike and Melissa CSA returnees...coming home after five years. Actually lived in Hawaii and all we could talk about was returning to CSA. April 27-May 6. Any other southerners out there...Charleston, SC?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •