Default CTI's dry cleaning services for wedding dress?

Hi everyone,

I'm getting married at CTI in May and was wondering if anyone has had experience with getting their wedding dress dry cleaned at the resort. My dress will need to be cleaned at some point beforehand and since I'm carrying mine on the plane with me I thought I'd get it cleaned at the resort. The dress is 100% silk.

Can I trust them?

I will be getting my dressed steamed and all my wedding parties attire steamed, I don't need it clean since all the attire is new but since they will be wrinkled from travel I will be getting them steamed : ) I trust them they do weddings all the time. When in May is your wedding???

Hi Guys,

I got my dress dry cleaned on arrival - it has to be taken off site - i think i sent it tuesday and it came back friday - cost was around $60, then i had to get it done again, as i jumped into the pool and rolled along the beach - it was the same price! hope this helps, Carolynn

Default CTI's dry cleaning services for wedding dress?

I'm getting married Sat., May 8th and will be there from the 5th to the 14th. Will there be enough time to get my dress steamed?