Default If i could........

If I could, I would love to be on the island with each new couple for their first AN experience. I think back to what a joy it was the first time my wife and I finally tried it out and would love to be around when others realize how great a time you actually have. Our only regrets are tow...
    (1) that we waited until our third trip to Couples before we actually tried the AN experience, and
    (2) that we can't go back and experience again the true joy, fun, exhilaration of that very first experience.

To all those that want to try it, I say go for it, but pay special attention to your initial feelings...you only get those with the VERY FIRST time............
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012

Hi Billy_Audra, can I ask a question? My husband and I are considering visiting the AN area for the first time and we are just wondering 2 things. Is this where all the party people are? Also, (I know you can't speak for everyone) wondering are the AN fans people who normally participate in nudist/naturist activities or is it just a Jamaica thing?

Billy_Audra:

Kinda like losin' your virginity, no?

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by sopranomel View Post
    Hi Billy_Audra, can I ask a question? My husband and I are considering visiting the AN area for the first time and we are just wondering 2 things. Is this where all the party people are? Also, (I know you can't speak for everyone) wondering are the AN fans people who normally participate in nudist/naturist activities or is it just a Jamaica thing?
    My experience was there was a "core group" of people that were very social at SSB and a larger group that stayed to themselves. Lucky for us we joined in the more social group and had an absolutely fantastic time. That same group as also the more social group in the evenings at the entertainment.

As far as comfort levels for 1st timers I think alot of it has to do with expectations. Our first AN experiences were at CN and we felt the people stayed more to themselves as there was no common gathering spot like the SSB pool. There rarely was anyone in the hot tub at N yet at CSS SSB there were groups that went into the hot tub daily.

If you are looking for a more social AN beach then CSS SSB or TI are probably your best bet - there is also an excellent opportunity to be alone and private at either of those beaches.

We are naturalists only on our JA vaca or on our boat/deck or backyard if nobody is around.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Sapronomel~ I don't know that I would say that the 'party' people are at the AN facilities. We have been on both 'sides of the fence' and there have been party people at both. I really believe that the AN experience is what you make of it. You can be as social or non-social as you want. We've been at CTI when it was an all out party at the swim-up bar and at CSS when it was a leisure float in the pool with good conversation. And we've also been to CN where it was alone time while on the beach, but good conversations while out in the ocean. It really depends on what you make it.

As for AN being a "Jamaican thing", it depends on the couple. For some it is a 'what happens in Jamaica' kinda thing and for others it is a way of life.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

sopranomel

It's not a Jamaican thing it is simply an experience that over the years some resorts have offered to its guests. You will find that a vast majority of the resorts in Jamaica do not offer nude sun bathing at all. The resorts that do offer Au Natural sun bathings are low in numbers.

CTI, CSS and CN each have designated areas for AU natural sunbathing. Ironically CSA with its history going back to the Hippie days does not offer it. Also keep in mind that Couples Resorts are designed for adult couples only.

Is this where all the party people are?
    Define party people! No this is not a wild sexual party resort where the swingers let loose but you can find people who enjoy having a good time. Public displays of affection of a sexual nature are not permitted.

The AU Natural beach experience can be a private affair or you desire you can socialize. It is all up to your level of comfort.

I would say same type of people of both beaches (AN and not). You can be as social or as alone as you like. It is not like Cancun at Spring Break. It is not Hedo - it is simply the best experience ever.

FYI, after Couples we found a place close to home where we can also do AN and we did it a few times this summer. It wasn't crazy there either - same sort of vibe only we had to bring our own beer LOL!

Thanks,guys! By the party people remark, I was referring to the social aspect/after parties, etc and we wonder if we would be missing out on meeting some very cool people in not participating in the AN side as well as the other side. Thank you all for responding! We will make our decision after we find out where we are going as we are doing a "secret rendezvous" this time! 26 more days!!!

I think everyone has just about answered the "party people" question, but I will add this.......
    I think the peopl on the island are more social. In all our trips, I can't tell you the names of the people that I met on the textile beaches much less where they are from. However, I can give you a good description of, tell you the names of, and tell you the geographical area of all the people we met on the island last year (it was our first experience). In addition to that, there are about 6-8 couples that I kbnow of right now that will all be back the same time this year. Most of us have stayed intouch via email, facebook, phone, etc over the year. I would not characterize our group as "party people" per se, but we are definitely a very social group. I would also advise that you give it a try. I have stated many times before that our only regret about going last year is that we waited until our fourth trip to Cuuples to give it a try. I know it is not for everyone and I truly did not know if it was for my wife and I. We know know that it is something we love to do in Jamaica and can't wait to get back and see our friends. Good Luck with whatever ya'll decide.
    Peace, Love, and Respect
    Billy
    CN 2002, COR 2007, CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CTI June 4-15, 2012