Thread: Floaties

Hybrid View

Default Floaties

Hi all, We're about to book the secret rendezvous .. unless we change our mind again. Silly question -- but I loooovveee the floaties at CSA. I like being able to laze around on them in the ocean and the pool. Do all couples resorts have those floatie cushions, or are they unique to CSA? I was looking at San Souci pictures (since it seems like many on the SR have gone there) and their cushions are pink, but do they come off the chairs and go into the water? Just wondered. Thanks for any responses. :-)

Yes, they all have the floaties

Yes...all of the resorts have the floats.

windsorgirl, I think all resorts have the floaties.We were at css in March and they were white I think.Maybe they got new ones.Have a ball!

just wondering if anyone knows where to get one of these type of floaties? i love them and would like to have one for the pool while at home. doesn't have to be a "couples" one, just of the same style.

Quote Originally Posted by StarrandBrianinWI View Post
    just wondering if anyone knows where to get one of these type of floaties? i love them and would like to have one for the pool while at home. doesn't have to be a "couples" one, just of the same style.
    I googled "foam pool floats" and it returned many hits. It should be easy enough to find something similar. It looks like they are around US$90 a piece.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Bought a couple at Walmart here in the Florida Panhandle 2 years ago. Not quite the quality of the Couples floats but about 1/2 the price of the ones in the Pool Supply stores.

Thanks! I'll have to check them out!

One of the things that makes the difference in Couples is this. We vacationed at a very nice resort in Mexico this past December. There were floaties on the loungers near the pool, but not the ones on the beach. When we asked if we could take some to the beach and into the water, we were told no. What? That's right, no. Pretty strong at that. It sure wasn't the answer we were used to and there was no floating in the sea for us.

Aaaaaaaah the difference Couples makes. December 4 cannot get here soon enough.