Hybrid View

Default LAST DAY to save the most on 2010 travel

Greetings to all:

Those who know me recognize my sincerity when I give advance warning of a sale about to end. To those who are new to this board - fair warning -

The current booking window to save the most money for travel this year will end on March 31.

There may or may not be much of an increase at your favorite resort, room category or desired time of travel, but...

If you want to be sure, make sure you book your 2010 vacation before March 31.

I'm just sayin...
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; March 31st, 2010 at 08:11 AM.

Couples Resorts

We did and we are glad we did and afterwards we found a price a tiny bit lower than our dirct booking with Couples and you guys matched it!!!! Cant get any better than that!

Pete and Spike

[COLOR="DarkSlateBlue"]We booked last week, and are already dreaming about our annual Novemeber escape. What started as my desperate attempt to escape another traditional American Thanksgiving with turkey and jellied cranberry something or other has ended with our being ever thankful that we now enjoy a true Thanksgiving with plenty of sun, sand, and rum . . . and we never have to even see a bite of turkey or dressing . . . we've ecstatically traded it all for jerk chicken and a yearly rendezvous to paradise!

-Judy and Rober

Ohh man, you are going to make me decide between CSA again and trying CSS by the end of the month?

Here's our dilemma: we're not sure exactly when we're getting married, but thinking August or September. We don't want to book our honeymoon until we know our wedding date (I want to be within the 30 day windo for the honeymoon package!)...and believe it or not, if his house sells before that and he has to move out before the wedding, we'll actually go to the courthouse and get married, as we won't "live together" - bad example for our teenagers. So that means we will have a tentative date that could still change.
    All this to say that I don't think he's going to be ready to book by March 31, and if he isn't, I'm worried we're not going to be able to afford it, since there's a 44% discount right now. If I can't do 7 days, we'll have to look somewhere cheaper like the Dominican or (shudder) Mexico.
    I'm thinking we'll end up on the 2nd or 3rd week of September for 7 days at CSS - our first trip to Jamaica, our first Couples experience.
    Suggestions???? Help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Indymommy View Post
    Here's our dilemma: we're not sure exactly when we're getting married, but thinking August or September. We don't want to book our honeymoon until we know our wedding date (I want to be within the 30 day windo for the honeymoon package!)...and believe it or not, if his house sells before that and he has to move out before the wedding, we'll actually go to the courthouse and get married, as we won't "live together" - bad example for our teenagers. So that means we will have a tentative date that could still change.
    All this to say that I don't think he's going to be ready to book by March 31, and if he isn't, I'm worried we're not going to be able to afford it, since there's a 44% discount right now. If I can't do 7 days, we'll have to look somewhere cheaper like the Dominican or (shudder) Mexico.
    I'm thinking we'll end up on the 2nd or 3rd week of September for 7 days at CSS - our first trip to Jamaica, our first Couples experience.
    Suggestions???? Help!!!
    Book now and get travel insurance and then cancel if you need to move it.

book several dates, cancel before 45 days out and no penalty

We are definitely booking before the end of the month. Our dilemma is whether to book for 10 days (my vote) or just a week. We have friends that want to join us, their first time at CN, but they can only go for a week. Would it be rude of us to see them get on the bus while we stay for an extra 3 days???

Default 10 days!

Custer,
    That may not be rude but I would get to CN 3 days before your friends and greet them when they arrive then leave together.

UGH! We're coming back but with kids getting older and more involved with school and in-laws having health issues, loss of income and new job's it's killing us!!! We wanna come Home so bad but cannot now when a good time is. Waaawaaawaa boo hoo!!!!!
    ... it keepsh me shane

Custer: NO! Not rude at all....having some time with just the two of you, IMO, is the ULTIMATE reason to BE at Couples Resort! Have fun with your friends, then say bye-bye and go rediscover yourselves. Been there, done that and love it!

My wife and I booked for May 2011....It will be our 15th Anniversary and our 1st trip to Jamaica....We are so looking forward to the trip...Staying a CSA Beachfront Verandah Suite..

We went to CN in 2008 our first trip and sincerely loved it even thou we had a little hurrican experience. Luckily we had the weekend, sun came out and got to spend remaining 2 days on beach.
    We want to come back still trying to decide the pressure to book so soon has me freaked. Last time the deadline was late April. Looking for late August possibly. Thinking about CSA as we do not want hardly any steps.
    I suggest you go for it take the more experienced ones that have been there more times! You will love it!

We FINALLY did it ....... WOO HOO!!
    Julie

Done deal. Easy peasy...10 days in Nov. for our 14th time. We soon be jammin!

We're booked for our first trip to Jamaica - CN From November 4-14! We'll be there for our wedding SO excited!

I'm a little nervous that our guests coming with us won't book soon enough and will have to face a price hike. I guess I'd better get on the phone again tonight and urge people to book!

Randymon

It's all your fault!

I now have to add another 365 days to my countdown clock for 2011.

12 months 18 days. You know what this is doing to my nerves?

My hubby and I have booked. CN for the second year in a row. HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY TO US!

We've narrowed it down (?) to October....waiting for that final Wednesday deal on the 31st...I think it's CSS's turn, and that's where we're going. C'mon, Randymon. Hook us up with a free night!!!

- Dean and Lori
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We booked yesterday for our Honeymoon this Decemeber at CSS!!! Super excited to take our first trip to Couples...We've heard nothing but great things from friends who have visited...Now its our turn!!!

I think Randymon said recently that there wouldn't be a Wednesday escape on the 31st - that the focus would be on booking under this discount before the window closes. Just fyi!

We booked yesterday for Sans Souci - staying 13 days in Dec. Bringing our friends along. None of us have been to a Couples and were are all sooooooooooooooooo excited! Woo Hoo!

We booked yesterday for our trip Sept 6-13th

Hi - new to Couples and confused.....
    We made sure to book before March 31/10 in order to get the 50% off sale - how come the prices are still at 50% off?
    What happens if there is a Wed. special in the next while that would have made waiting til then to book more beneficial?
    Just confused....March 31st is past and the rates for Dec. 2010 travel are still at 50% off.

Thanks,
    R