Default Just booked for DEC,,Air Jamaica???

I'm so excited as we just booked our 2nd trip to CSA,,,Dec...one of the best things about flying from Philadelphia is that you can fly Air Jamaica and be on the beach by noon,,,now I'm reading that JA is changing and worried about our noon time drink on the beach,,BOOOOO HOOOOOO,,,I guess we will just have to wait and see....REALLY am going to have a hard time waiting til DEC but it does give a person something to look forward toooo...

We too just booked AJ for Dec.(CN)out of JFK But with those times and the cost we thought how could we not. We were book last year with them when they changed the time from 7:55 to 12:45. They called to tell us and offered to change our flight for free to another so we went a day earlier. We will just keep our fingers crossed. Enjoy!

Hmmm... this seems patently dishonest to me... seeing as AJ is on the verge (may have happened already) of going bust, to be taken over by another airline. They'll fly most of the routes with AJ marking on their aircraft for the next while (a year?), but then all branding will be with another airline... Somewhere on the MB, there is a topic with a link to the information.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We fly air jamaica from Phil. every Dec. We have been told that our flight time has changed, and we now leave Philly at 6AM. That is great news because we land in Jamaica at 9:30 am You will have no trouble being on the beach gy noon. I think this change is because of Caribbean Airlines Running AJ routes starting in April.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisaroy View Post
    We too just booked AJ for Dec.(CN)out of JFK But with those times and the cost we thought how could we not. We were book last year with them when they changed the time from 7:55 to 12:45. They called to tell us and offered to change our flight for free to another so we went a day earlier. We will just keep our fingers crossed. Enjoy!

You all are braver than I am. Air Jamaica is out of business as of April 12th. They switched our flights out of BWI from a.m. to p.m. and screwed up all our plans. We got our flights cancelled at no charge and booked with Airtran and can sleep much better now

We always fly AJ out of Philly. From what we have been told by an AJ employee we know is that as of now most everything will be the same. There is a change in the flight time leaving Philly. They did make it earlier.

I'm really surprised you are still able to book AJ that far out as all reports are coming in that they are ceasing operations mid-April....