Default Much more than a photographer - Brian Nejedly

I write this to express how grateful I am to have found photographer Brian Nejedly this past winter. Over email, he proved to be easy to work with, prompt, courteous, and professional. In person, he was remarkable.

My husband and I planned our spontaneous vacation to Jamaica a month before arrival. With no time to spare, I frantically searched, countless hours of in-depth research on Negril’s local photographers’ sites and work, but was drawn to Brian Nejedly’s work and style. He came to our rescue. He goes above and beyond, striving to capture that perfect moment. He even surprised us and took us on a personal Negril tour, from the cliffs on the west end to local secluded beaches.

He captures what stylish modern couples’s desire. Good photographers take pictures. Remarkable photographers take pictures that transcend the moments they were intended to capture and become not only snapshots of time, but works of art. Brian is beyond remarkable. He has the natural ability to capture intimate moments in an artistic expressive way. Book him, then you’ll understand why we think of him so highly. He far exceeded my expectations. I can’t wait until we book him again. He’ll be our lifetime photographer and friend.

You can msg me if you want to see our visual poems or you can check him out at http://www.briandesign.com/

Book him, love him.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

My husband and I would LOVE to have pictures done on our honeymoon! What are his prices? :-) Thanks for the post, your awesome!

we just booked him for our october honeymoon, trash he dress session ...im sooooooo excited!