Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Ready to book, but have a few questions.

    I will be booking at CTI or CSS soon, and need to know if I need to sign my husband up for the rewards program and the travel program between the two resorts, or if only me being registered will be enough?

    Do the mini fridges have the travel bottles of liquor inside or just water, pop, and the red stripe? Can I request liquor and chasers to make drinks in our room?

    Thank0s in advance for the answers.

  2. #2


    Lucky you...Going to VTI or CSS!!!Outstanding

    Only one needs to register.

    The mini bars have large bottles of liquor outside..They will be juice,water,beer and pop inside.

    Hugs from 10 0 C

  3. #3


    That answers both my questions, thank you. I'm excited now!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts