Default April 10th swept

Returning to our favorite resort in Jamaica--Swept Away. April 10
    We are always interested to meet new people its our favorite part
    Cocktails anyone? (I will buy) From Milwaukee area and this will be our 9th Jamaica visit. CANT WAIT
    Joe

See you on the flight, the shuttle and at the swim up bar Joe. LOL

Erika & Sean

Come and join us for the Jerk Tour on Tuesday, April 13th.

Details are in this thread: April 2010 CSA Jerk Tour
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Hey Erica we will say hi Sat morning, We are at Holiday Inn fri night by Ohare. We have never left from Ohare usually we find good Milwaukee flights. Look forward to meeting you both
    Just thinking about the warm tropical vacation around the corner makes me smile and todays work day seem a little less crapy.
    Joe

We are arriving on the 11th.....CAN'T WAIT!!!!

We are crashing at the hilton in the airport Friday night...taking the Van galder bus down from Janesville (i think) as we have to drop the four legged kids off at the in laws before we leave.

Hi Ein
    Not sure what the Van galder bus is but lots of the Ohare hotels have park and fly specials where you can park in thier secure lot for a very small price after you stay 1 night the ones we looked at where around $90-$130 which includes the weeks parking for the car.
    Joe

Hey Jke, Ein, We will have a drink ready for you all at the bar.Tracey and I will be landing @ 10 am and taking timair to the resort. What are the chances of our room being ready @ 11 am

Hey Amy congrads on the wedding and picking a great resort for a Honeymoon
    If you figure out how to post that photo we will say hi when we see you, I also am computer challenged but will try to get the computer savy wife to do it.

Hey Ron
    No chance on the room as it looks sold out, but who cares they are great about watching the bags. We have done the Tim Air its interesting.
    See ya at CSA

yeah I know about park and fly we did that on our honeymoon to CSA...but the airport hilton doesn't offer park n fly...so I was going to see if I can find park and fly that is not affiliated with a hotel stay and if it is cheaper than the bus (which is about 100 rt). Sounds good Ron & Tracey We'll be ready for one by then

thanks!!

ok attempting to put a pic...if its too big I'm really sorry!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

30 day and counting people! WOO HOOO!!!!

jke.
    Found a hotel (intercontinental) that lets you park even if you don't stay there. 60 bucks for the week indoor parking and free shuttle.....I'M GETTING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO LEAVE! I cannot wait to be back at CSA!

Hey Amy its a good picture, we will see you on the 11th or 12th I am sure. We look forward to meeting you two.
    Joe and Jeannie is my better half

Hey fawnridge your jerk tour sounds like a fun walk I will run it by the boss and try to make it

Quote Originally Posted by jkehoss View Post
    Hey Amy its a good picture, we will see you on the 11th or 12th I am sure. We look forward to meeting you two.
    Joe and Jeannie is my better half

Hey fawnridge your jerk tour sounds like a fun walk I will run it by the boss and try to make it
    Good food, good exercise, good company. Hope you can join us!
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

we will be coming in from Detroit on 4-11. Can't wait.

See ya there Goody, We'll all be at the swim up....save ya a seat

Default Say hi if any of you see us - Joe and Jeannie

see you there.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jkehoss; March 12th, 2010 at 09:55 AM.

We're coming from greater MKE April8-15. See you at the martini bar? Next round is on us. Planning on doing the Jerk tour.

See you there bandg, we live in the Watertown area we'll be there!

Hi Bill
    We live just up the road. We will try to do the Jerk Tour and meet you there if not sooner.