Thread: May 2010

Default May 2010

coming 1st of may wanting to meet others

Tara,
    We are arriving on May 1st and leaving on May 8th. We are getting married May 5th.
    Have you ever been to Jamaica before? Looking forward to meeting you. When do you arrive?
    Luanne

hey luanne

we getting there may 1st also be our 2nd time to jamaica we went last year this be our 1st time at couples btw this is dave

My wife Laura and I will be arriving on May 1st, first time to CSS, 13th time to Jamaica though. Cannot get here soon enough.
    Woody

My new hubby and I will be there May 2-8

This will be our 3rd trip to CSS within the past 13 months. We fell in love with CSS.

Dave or Tara,
    We fly in from Charlotte on the 1st. I don't have my itinerary available but I think it is American Airlines or US Air. We fly from Huntington WV to Charlotte and from Charlotte to Jamaica! Where are you all flying from? Maybe we will meet up in the Couples lounge at the airport!

Hi,

We will be there April 29th thru May 5th. First time to Couples Resorts. Celebrating husband's birthday.

See you there,

Carol and Alan

we also flying into charlotte on usairways

and the countdown is on 3 more weeks

We will be there April 30th to May 5th. We are getting married May 3rd 11am. our family could not make it, so it's just us. we would love to celebrate with others and make new friends, this will be our first trip to CSS, and I'm convinced it won't be our last!

Ramsey & Micole

looking forword to meeting u an congrats

an we down to 2 weeks cant wait

Hey you guys we are down to 10 days....Pulled the dive bags out, luggage, purchased new carryon bag, seriously can't wait!!

Carol and Alan

My wife and I will arrive May 2. Look forward to meeting some of you guys. This will me our first trip to couples.

Take care,
    Richard and Megan

my husband is taking me to CSS for my graduation gift May 9-15. looking forward to it, never been to couples nor jamaica- steph

down to 1 week cant wait