Thread: The piano man

Default The piano man

hi im just making sure that the peiano man is still up in the piano bar.We are looking foward toseeing him again as he gave us such a laugh in december????
    does anyone know what nights he has off.???
    cj

Which resort?

i heard the sunset sax player had a leveraged buy out and is in the middle of renaming it to the sax bar ...lol

im going to csa resort. i thnink he was called ulimate chocolate.?

He is still there

Yes, Ulti is still there. From what I remember last trip, he told us that he actually lives on the resort.

He's a great guy, one of the stars of CSA.
    CSA Junkie! Next trip -- November 28th!

ultimate chocolate is very rich
    brilliant ...

He has been entertaining at Swept Away since day 1. He's a very experienced 19 year old! Ulti doesn't work on Friday or Sunday.

Ulti is the greatest. We can't wait to go back and spend some time with him in February.

csa-vet -

You are a hoot! Back in May, we had a discussion with Ulti about who among the employees has been there longest... he suddenly had a tough time recalling who might be there as long as he's been. I joked with him that we (my wife and I) might come a close second, having first visited SweptAway in 1995.

He's the one constant at SweptAway as far as personnel is concerned. For those of you who know him well, you'll want to keep giving him a hard time about his plans... I know we will!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    csa-vet -

You are a hoot! Back in May, we had a discussion with Ulti about who among the employees has been there longest... he suddenly had a tough time recalling who might be there as long as he's been. I joked with him that we (my wife and I) might come a close second, having first visited SweptAway in 1995.

He's the one constant at SweptAway as far as personnel is concerned. For those of you who know him well, you'll want to keep giving him a hard time about his plans... I know we will!
    His plans.....I hope he is not planning on leaving. He is the main reason we visit CSA!

Default Piano Man

IceMonkey77 - don't tell anyone but he's engaged.

Well...I hope he is still there in October! We have been to CSA 3 times and have yet to make it to see him! Tragic, I know! Visiting him for at least one evening is my main goal this year!

This is our third trip to CSA (TOMORROW!!!!!!!) and we have never made it over to see Ultimate Chocolate. I know, it's pretty shocking, eh? Well, he's top of the of the to-do list. We've heard so much about him, but after filling our bellies with great Jamaican food and drink all day, we are ready for bed by 9:00. But we're going to stay up late and make it over to see him this trip!

I was just hanging out with him last week, and mentioned this thread. He said he isn't going anywhere...no worries mon!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Hey Ulti - GOLDEN SLUMBERS!

Remember me ?

We miss you my friend.

Great to see you and Seandymon rockin' out on video.