Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Default tower isle closed sometimes?

    My fiance is stressing, she says that she read on the MB that on certain occasions the island can be closed sometimes. is this true? what are the reasons? and where can you go during these times if so? 49 days til the wedding and Jamaica time, please help me take one worry off of her mind.

  2. #2

    Default

    Don't stress. I think the new name of the resort can make it confusing. The only "Tower Island" that can be closed sometimes for weather is the au-natural island. The resort "Tower Isle" is always open
    Enjoy!
    Ashley

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willyb View Post
    My fiance is stressing, she says that she read on the MB that on certain occasions the island can be closed sometimes. is this true? what are the reasons? and where can you go during these times if so? 49 days til the wedding and Jamaica time, please help me take one worry off of her mind.
    If the water is too choppy or there is a storm, then they will close Tower Island (the all nude island off the beach for sunbathing) because the boat can't make it out safely. The resort itself doesn't close (which can be confusing because the resort is Couples Tower Isle, and the all-nude section is Tower Island). When it's closed, just hang out on the main beach! Or if it's raining, meet us at the bar for shots..or head back to your room!

    No worries, mon!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015



  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    Don't stress. I think the new name of the resort can make it confusing. The only "Tower Island" that can be closed sometimes for weather is the au-natural island. The resort "Tower Isle" is always open
    Enjoy!
    Ashley
    I think that's what they were asking about - The Island closing. Which is true- when it's windy and the water is choppy. On those days there is no other A/N beach to use.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    If the water is too choppy or there is a storm, then they will close Tower Island (the all nude island off the beach for sunbathing) because the boat can't make it out safely. The resort itself doesn't close (which can be confusing because the resort is Couples Tower Isle, and the all-nude section is Tower Island). When it's closed, just hang out on the main beach! Or if it's raining, meet us at the bar for shots..or head back to your room!

    No worries, mon!
    where do all the nekkid people get herded when they can not make it out onto the island

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    where do all the nekkid people get herded when they can not make it out onto the island
    Into dressing rooms.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    where do all the nekkid people get herded when they can not make it out onto the island
    They bus them over to SSB at CSS for the day.

  8. #8

    Default

    Thanks WandA... I wasn't sure which way the OP was asking the question since they used both "tower isle closing" and "island closing"
    Ashley

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •