Default Where to get souvenirs at CSS???

I was just wondering where I can get souvenirs at CSS. Someone mentioned it has a "private" beach, meaning there aren't any vendors there... does that mean I won't be able to get any wood carvings or anything like that? We won't be there for long, so we didn't really plan on going off the resort except for the Dunn's trip (and from what I understand, trying to shop for souvenirs at the Craft village there would be a nightmare.) I'm worried I won't get to go home with any souvenirs. help?

They have a couple of vendors who are allowed on property. And on the night of the beach party, even more will be there selling their items. No worries, mon!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Even though the beach is private @ CSS they do allow a smal amont of vendors to set up shop and sell their wares. They set up in an area between the main pool, the water sports hut and the beach.
    Also on Tuesday evenings they have other vendors set up on the lawn in front of block B.
    Both locations should have what you are looking for
    They are a nice group of people and not aggressive at all

Does any one know if you can buy something from the venders and charge it to your room or must you pay with cash? Thanks.

The shop also has a certain amount of souvenirs. look there first, as you can charge it to your room.

Quote Originally Posted by backsoon View Post
    Does any one know if you can buy something from the venders and charge it to your room or must you pay with cash? Thanks.
    You must pay with cash. The vendors aren't associated with the resort and are just local crafters trying to make a living. They will only take cash, preferably US.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

I believe you have to pay cash to the vendors on the beach and you cannot charge it to your room

And don't forget to take small bills-our experience at CN has been that they can't/won't make change!

The vendors at CSS have some really nice stuff, and the resort gift shop is well stocked with lots of great souvenirs, too.
    nobody's favorite poster