Default For Brides Who Used Outside Photographers

Did you pay the photographer in cash? Did you pay when you got the pictures or before the wedding? I really don't feel comfortable carrying large amounts of cash during our stay. Diana Campbell is doing our pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by mstravelbug View Post
    Did you pay the photographer in cash? Did you pay when you got the pictures or before the wedding? I really don't feel comfortable carrying large amounts of cash during our stay. Diana Campbell is doing our pictures.
    Thats a really good question, I was wondering about that as well.

Does Diana Campbell bring another associate with her. I am in the process of hiring Marcia Roberts she does bring someone with her and she is worried that she will be charged 500.00 for each of them so a total of 1000.00. I sent an email to Debbie but still have not heard back.

We used Stacey Clarke and paid our balance before we arrived. I think we paid through paypal. Check with Diana and see if she has an option for you to pay before you arrive. Congrats

Quote Originally Posted by r&cford View Post
    We used Stacey Clarke and paid our balance before we arrived. I think we paid through paypal. Check with Diana and see if she has an option for you to pay before you arrive. Congrats
    This would be ideal and would make me more comfortable. I'm going to contact Diana to see if we can do this.

Quote Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
    Thats a really good question, I was wondering about that as well.

Does Diana Campbell bring another associate with her. I am in the process of hiring Marcia Roberts she does bring someone with her and she is worried that she will be charged 500.00 for each of them so a total of 1000.00. I sent an email to Debbie but still have not heard back.
    I read about Marcia Roberts on another wedding forum I frequent. Is she based out of Jamaica? I know Diana brings her son with her. You raise a very good question. I though I just need to pay the $500 dollar fee and that would cover both Diana and Richard. If's it is $500 each that is not in our budget. I'm going to email Debbie about this right now. I'm freaking out now!

Quote Originally Posted by mstravelbug View Post
    I read about Marcia Roberts on another wedding forum I frequent. Is she based out of Jamaica? I know Diana brings her son with her. You raise a very good question. I though I just need to pay the $500 dollar fee and that would cover both Diana and Richard. If's it is $500 each that is not in our budget. I'm going to email Debbie about this right now. I'm freaking out now!
    I have sent 2 emails and no response, usually she would respond a few hours later. Let me know if you get a reply. I plan on printing out the email if it says only 500.00 so I will have proof when I am down there.

Yes she is based out of Negril and absorbs the 500.00 fee but will not absorb 1000.00 which you can't blame her since she would not be making very much money if that was the case.

I must admit I am very concerned about this.

Ok finally got my answer from Debbie this is what she wrote

Hi Christine,

No….just one fee for the photographer and assistant. = )

So now we can breath a sigh of relief!

Quote Originally Posted by sunstarsmoon View Post
    Ok finally got my answer from Debbie this is what she wrote

Hi Christine,

No….just one fee for the photographer and assistant. = )

So now we can breath a sigh of relief!

Thanks so much!!!