Hybrid View

Default Christmas at CSS

We'll be at CSS Dec. 19-26. I've seen threads for early December & early January, but nothing for late December. Are we going to have the place to ourselves?

Hello!

We were due to be at CSS from 18th December to 1st January.

Unfortunately, due to the economy in the UK I have had to take a pay-cut and now we can't afford to return to our home

This would have been our 4th trip to CSS - maybe we will make it home next year

Hope you have a fabulous time - please post a review when you come back so I have some idea of what Christmas in paradise is like

Alli

Hi there! we are due in on the 26th of dec and not leaving till the 3rd of jan. i just tried to check the rate we got against the new wednesday special and it said that css was full on the 28th of dec! i dont think we will be alone...looks like a busy week. can't wait to get there and relax!

Default not alone

We were there the week before Christmas last year and will be returning for the 18th-25th again. It's not 100% occupancy but there are plenty of people there.

We will be at CSS Dec. 19 thru Dec.26. This will be our second visit at CSS. Can't wait!!!

Default Dec 24-31st

We are going to CSS for Christmas this year. It is our first time to a Couples resort. Anyone else going to be there around this time??

Karina and Alex from Tampa will be there Dec 20th - 27th. Our first trip to a Couples resort and we are looking forward to Christmas Vacation!

Hi Kevin & I (kelly) will be at CSS during christmas also, first timers, looking foward to having a blast...

I have added the ones of you that listed dates on a spreadsheet in the December 2010 thread. As you will see there are several folks on the list around Christmas.

Default Christmas

My wife Jessica and I (Mike) will be traveling to CSS on December 23-December 30. We are celebrating our honeymoon; def. look forward to meeting others as we explore CSS for the first time!