Thread: golfing

Default golfing

HI i am staying at css away romthe 28th july and are looking for a golfiing buddy for a couple of games a week. i have a 20 handicap as ive only been playing a year. played in december when we came last and it was a great course.
    all handicappers welcom.
    Thanks carl

cjjackman. Let us know how the course is when you get back. Going in November and I am a relatively new golfer. I hate to get out on 18 holes just to be frustrated by the difficulty.

I also swing...A LOT!

Quote Originally Posted by cjjackman View Post
    HI i am staying at css away romthe 28th july and are looking for a golfiing buddy for a couple of games a week. i have a 20 handicap as ive only been playing a year. played in december when we came last and it was a great course.
    all handicappers welcom.
    Thanks carl
    I don't know you and already I don't like you. I've playing (aka hacking) for years and I still get excited if I shoot under a 100.

Ok, so maybe it's more a case of envy as opposed to not liking you. I really only have myself to blame. I said I've been playing for years, but rarely do I play more than 5 or 6 times a year any more. Anyway, glad you had a great time on the course and hope your next excursion is even more fun.

I would appreciate some feedback as to whether it's too tiring to walk the course. Neither the Mrs and I are hardly in the best of shape and are considering bringing our clubs when we vacation at CTI next year. I know carts are available for rent, but I'm figuring that kinda defeats the purpose of having a caddy then, and I understand caddies are mandatory. We were thinking that while we always ride when we play, maybe in this situation we should walk. But neither of us feel like climbing up and down steep embankments all day either, so any lay-of-the-land feedback you can provide would certainly help. Thanks.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.