Default What to wear to the Starlight Gala??

We are heading to CSS on Thursday - (so excited!!)..We have never been to a Couples resort and I am trying to figure out what to pack...Specifically what should I bring for the Starlight Gala? I plan on bringing simple sun dresses for most evenings and was going with that look/feel for the starlight gala as well...Is that acceptable? How dressy is it? Does anyone have pics of what they wear?

Sun dresses are perfect for the Starlight Gala. At the Starlight Gala people tend to dress up. If a man decides to wear shorts he will not be asked to leave. The dress code is stricter in the restaurants

I wore flat thong sandals that were "nice" with sparkly colors on the straps... a shorter white flowy skirt and a turquoise lacey spaghetti strap top with a chunky bold necklace and earrings and also had a light long scarf I wore around my shoulders... fit right in with what everybody else was wearing. A longer "maxi" type dress would be nice too, or a shorter cocktail type dress with heels. I don't wear heels because my husband is vertically challenged, but I find lots of flats that are dressy. Hope that helps. Oh and hubby wore khaki pants, leather sandals and a brightly colored hawaiian button up shirt and fit right in with that as well.

We've been there twice before, what you describe will be fine. You will see a wide variety of dress from elegant to very casual, we arrive on Friday afternoon! Can't wait.

I wore a dress for the Starlight Gala, a sundress would be fine. The key is not to wear spikey heels - you will sink into the grass because the gala is held on the main lawn. I wore wedge heels. Flat sandals would also work.

A nice sundress is perfectly acceptable for the starlight gala. You will see people dressier than that, certainly, but you won't be out of place at all!

V

I found the dress attire to be very casual at the gala on Feb. 4th. It really seemed to me to be more of a beach party on the lawn, actually, with the way people were dressed. Was a disappointment for me, overall. Wish they had another dining option on Friday nights.