Default photographer panic.......please help

ok coming for my honeymoon in october and i had my photographer all picked out 2 years ago. stacey clark.... now i find out she's booked oh no...what am i going to do now...please help i want to do a trash the dress session. on horseback, jumping off a cliff, water, and beach shots. i'm now in a panic.

Don't panic (although Stacey is a GREAT photographer). There are plenty of other photographers in Negril that are good. Try Sungold Photography or Diana Campbell. If all are book, I'm sure they would mind recommending someone else. Congrats and good luck!

Hi atlanticeyes
    Have you looked at Mischa Earle? She has a very similar style to Stacey, she is a little bit more expensive from memory though.
    Jen

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticeyes View Post
    ok coming for my honeymoon in october and i had my photographer all picked out 2 years ago. stacey clark.... now i find out she's booked oh no...what am i going to do now...please help i want to do a trash the dress session. on horseback, jumping off a cliff, water, and beach shots. i'm now in a panic.
    I might have just the photographer for you: Brian Nejedly. He shoots more than weddings too, so the activities you are looking to have photographed sound like they're right up his alley.

He did our wedding last November. The photos were fantastic!

Check him out! Be sure to click on the Other Photography link to see what else he's done.

Brian Nejedly
    http://www.briandesign.com/

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticeyes View Post
    I almost forgot, Brian Nejedly does Trash the Dress too.

We used Diana Campbell last month at CSS and would highly recommend her! We are so pleased with the photo's and dvds they did. (We were married at CSS, a great backdrop for awesome photos!) We just returned from a quick trip to see my mother & 100 year old grandmother (they didn't know we were married yet!) and the dvd brought tears to my gramdmothers eyes! They also brought puzzled looks as well, but they were the trash the dress pictures, which at 100, my grandmother doesn't understand! No suprise there!

Default Don't Panic

I love Stacey Clarke as well, she is shooting our wedding this year at CSA. But we had a really difficult time trying choosing between Stacey and Misha Earle. Turns out Misha was book so we didnt have to choose. Check out her website, her pictures are beautiful, too. And she has alot of examples from shoots at locations off the resort.

http://www.mishaearlephotography.com/

Default kevin and vicky

i hope u see this i would really like to see your photos thanks so much!

Default atlanticeyes

We'd love to share! Easiest is add Vickie to Facebook. Vickie Lynn Boughner on FB

thank you all Brian Nejedly was a new name i hadn't herd of, once i researched reed and i have decided to go with brian. he has a wonderful eye very similar to stacey. i am happy with our choice. thank you for all your direction and help! now i only wish october would come a little bit faster!