Default CSA April 19th thru April 26th

My fiance and I are spending our honeymoon at CSA and will be there from April 19th thru the 26th. We would like to hear from any of you that will be there at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Thomas View Post
    My fiance and I are spending our honeymoon at CSA and will be there from April 19th thru the 26th. We would like to hear from any of you that will be there at the same time.
    My husband and I (39 and 30) will be at CSA from the 14th - 21st. It's our first Couples experience and we are beyond excited! If you are looking to meet other people who will be there at the same time go to the "Meet up at Couples" Tab at the top of the page, select CSA and look for the April 2010 threads. You should join! Fun way to meet people. Hoping to see you there! We are considering going on a pub crawl one night to check out the local scene...you interested? Might have to start a thread for that...
    Kris

We'll be returning to CSA for the second time (was just there in Nov. 2009) on April 17th - 24th. We're counting down the days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Thomas View Post

Scott, you really need to go to the Meet Up at Couples portion of the board. They are two main threads running for Team CSA April 2010. One is the original set up for discussion and on page ten you will find a complete roster of all couples arriving in April. The other thread is the Team CSA April photo thread. Many of the couples arriving in April have posted their photos on here. My wife and I will be there with 3 other couples on the 17th through the 24th.

Congrats and hope you have a great honeymoon, maybe we will see you there!

Hi Scott, It's me, your favorite setter upper-AlyceAnn. Can't mention some jobs on this board! Glad you found your way to the message board. Just found out that I will miss you by four days, we will be arriving 4/30 told you CSA was my favorite place. I'm sure we will talk soon.

We are going to be on our honeymoon there from April 20-29th. Since my fiance wanted a smaller ceremony I think I am going to surprise him with a vow renewal while we are there. That might be strange to have a renewal just days after the wedding but oh well. We are both 29 and living in the Kansas City area. What about you guys?

I found the Meet up at Couples tab and I have a thread on there as well. We look forward to meeting all of you and enjoying a drink or two or three...

Hello All,

My fiance and I will be there April 18th - April 25th. We are getting married April 21st and we can't wait. Look foward to seeing each of you on our visit, which will be our first time to Jamaica, as well as Couples resort.

Kevin & Yvonne

17th-25th..... 2 veteran couples (Mike/Kelly, Tim/Donna -- 4th time at CSA) and we are bringing 2 rookie couples -- Jackie/Bill and Tom/Cherrie..... CSA is the best...