Default New to CSA and need help choosing room

We are going to CSA in July and trying to decide on which room to choose. Was thinking about the Atrium, Garden Verandah, or Ocean Verandah. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Be sure to tell what you did or didn't like about it. Thanks!!
    Any other info would be great too since its our first visit

If a tv is not important to either of you, I would choose the Atrium. It just feels more romantic. I love those suites. We stayed our first night in one, but my husband thought he needed a TV so we moved to an OVS. I liked it also. I really liked the location of the OVS.

As for other tips, just be sure to remember that you're on Jamaican time and to treat the staff with the same respect you want to be treated. I can't wait to return to see if some of my favs are still there. You will not be disappointed with CSA. Enjoy your trip.

I was wondering the same thing...we are hoping to book for November. It kind of seems like the Ocean Verandah would be the best bang for your buck so to say. Reason is because it's not facing the road, has the TV and all that stuff, but is much less costly than the Beachfront Verandah. Is this correct CSA veterans? Do you hear street noise in the OVS? I know you aren't guaranteed a view of the ocean but it seems that they all face the ocean.

Thanks for your help! Only 8 more months..not sure I can wait that long, but I will have too!

Atrium Atrium Atrium
    nobody's favorite poster

was road noise an issue with Atrium?

We just returned and had the Atrium suite...second floor....it was wonderful, very romantic, great hammock on the balcony. You see enough of the ocean all day, so that the privacy and intimacy of the atrium is great. Did not miss the TV...spent my time looking at my wife instead. Met new friends in other rooms who all were envious of ours.

Respect from Nova Scotia,
    Peter and Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by Lindsi84 View Post
    It kind of seems like the Ocean Verandah would be the best bang for your buck so to say. Reason is because it's not facing the road, has the TV and all that stuff, but is much less costly than the Beachfront Verandah. Is this correct CSA veterans? Do you hear street noise in the OVS? I know you aren't guaranteed a view of the ocean but it seems that they all face the ocean.
    Well technically none of the rooms "face" the road but some are closer than others. We had a Garden Verandah that was along the walking path nearest the road and honestly we never found it to be a problem. During the day you are hardly in your room and at night, the bathroom window got shut and the A/C turned on. I don't remember any road noise bothering my sleep (and I'm a light sleeper!) OVS and GVS are set up exactly the same, it's all about preference. We like having a TV in our room as we unwind at night but others love not having a TV at all. Either way, you will have an EXCELLENT trip - we return in May.

We ONLY stay in an Atrium Suite. We were upgraded once to an Oceanview and wouldn't want it again.

The Atrium Suites are in the middle of the property. No road noise, less foot traffic, no television (praise Jah!), and no minibar (who cares?) They are the most romantic rooms at CSA and many of them have an ocean view, especially from the second floor.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Most romantic? Are they more romantic than the Beachfront Suites? I could not decide between atrium and BFS and we chose BFS and now I wonder if I made the right choice. I was looking for the most romantic room.