Default CSS Private Dinner

My wife and I are going to CSS next January for our 30th. I would like to surprise her with a private dinner in the wedding gazebo. How do I go about making this happen and how soon should I do this? Thanks in advance.

You can make those reservations when you get there. We just came back from CSS yesterday the 10th, and we are very sad. A couple we met signed up for the dinner when they got there, i believe he told me it costs $150. Good luck and enjoy.

You can also sign up for it before you go. Go to the "Honeymoon" page on the Couples website: http://couples.com/weddings/honeymoonlanding.html. From there click on the "Contact romance concierge" button and fill out the "Contact Us" form. Someone from Couples will contact you and help you to set it all up. We did that for our anniversary last year and it was great!!! We had pre-paid for it and even looked at and selected from the menu before we even got there!! We did it as part of the "Magical Honeymoon Memories" package and it was worth every penny!

Happy Anniversary!!!!!
    Bart & Bug