Default Newbie - CTI Au Natural Question

I am a newcomber to Couples CTI. I am excited about my trip but very uncomfortable with the notion of going Au Natural. If I decide that this is not something I am interested in...will I be feeling out of place there? Will I still be welcomed?

I would like to be able to use the pools/hot tub/beach without sitting next to a bunch of naked people. I just don't want to feel awkard.

Can anyone provide some insight here without judging me for not being comfortable hanging out naked...thanks!!

After the name change, I was wondering if this question would ever come up...

Couple Tower Isle is not an AN resort. The AN option you hear of in reference to Tower Isle, or Tower Island, refers to the island only. You can be sure you'll see no naked people at CTI unless you venture out to the island. And the island is far enough offshore that you can't make out body parts unless you bring a pair of binoculars.
    Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008, 2011
    CTI 2009, 2010

We just back from CTI last week and you will feel more than comfortable. The "nudies" as we affectionately call them spend all day on the island and mingle at night fully clothed. You will have a great time. Enjoy!

hi, the Aunatural area is an Island away from the main resort you literally need to take a boat or swim out to it. No worries mon all welcome and comfortable no matter where they want to go.

The only place you have to be naked is on the island itself which is seperate from the main hotel/resort. You have to wait at the dock for a quick boat ride to the island where it is mandatory naked. If there were 100 couples staying at the resort 10-20 will be doing the au natural thing on any given day so if you are clothed, you're in the majority and you aren't "around naked people."

That said, if you can work up the courage to go the the island, by all means do...it was one of the greatest experiences of my life...no judging people of how they look in their swimsuit, just everyone as equals having a great time!

The naked people are out on an island off the shore. The resort main beach, pools and bars have all clothed people hanging out.

jherbert-

You have nothing to worry about. The main land of the resort is not AN. There will not be people walking around naked. There are two pools (one of which has a swim up bar), two hot tubs, beach, beach chairs and everything else that you would want at a resort.

The only place where there is AN is on the island which is about 100 yds off the coast and the naked people won't bother you.

One thing that you will learn about Jamaica is that there is no judging and there is nothing but respect for everyone.

Go and have fun with no worries!

Brian
    KBD

Kristin and Brian

AN is on the island only so unless you venture over there (not an easy mistake since you have to get on a boat to get there) you will not see or experience it - no worries!

Amy

Please reread the description of the Resort. You have it wrong. Tower Island, the small Island reached only by boat is the AN part of the resort, not the whole resort. I think the misunderstanding comes from the change of name from Couples Ocho Rios to Couples Tower Isle. No need to worry, go and enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by jhebert View Post
    I am a newcomber to Couples CTI. I am excited about my trip but very uncomfortable with the notion of going Au Natural. If I decide that this is not something I am interested in...will I be feeling out of place there? Will I still be welcomed?

I would like to be able to use the pools/hot tub/beach without sitting next to a bunch of naked people. I just don't want to feel awkard.

Can anyone provide some insight here without judging me for not being comfortable hanging out naked...thanks!!
    The only nudity at CTI is on the Island, not the entire resort. If you don't want to sunbathe in the nude, then just don't go to the Island. CTI is our favorite and we don't go to the Island - we're textilers on the main beach. No worries, mon!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Thanks everyone for your encouraging reply! I am now excited to go on vaca again

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    The only nudity at CTI is on the Island, not the entire resort. If you don't want to sunbathe in the nude, then just don't go to the Island. CTI is our favorite and we don't go to the Island - we're textilers on the main beach. No worries, mon!
    LOL - I love the way you put that. And I guess that makes Rosa and I fellow textilers as well.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.