Thread: I had a dream

Default I had a dream

this morning. We were suddenly at CTI. We weren't suppose to be there, but they gave us a room so we quickly changed into our swimsuits and headed out. It was raining and the island was closed, but people were playing in the ocean. I met Richlil (can't remember his exact MB name), but he was swimming in the ocean with his mail that had just been delivered to him. He told me that he stays at CTI for long periods of time and has a business back in the States that he runs so his mail is delivered to him at CTI.

I saw a new pier that was almost extended all the way to the Island. I was told by Richlil that it will soon be finished and the Island will never be closed. The pier was built of dirt and concrete sidewalks. There was lots of foliage along the pier headed to TI.

It was then dinner time and I couldn't find Scott, but I was in my sundress and walked through the dining room where a nice gentlemen got me a seat and brought me a glass of wine.

Then I felt Scott walk into the room and give me my Lovenox shot. What a rotten way to wake up.

I think I'm in desperate need for a trip to Couples.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Colorodojulie: I am Richli2. You and your hubby Scott sound like a really cool couple. The person in your dream who spoke to you and was reading his business mail in the ocean who you referred to as Richlil. Was it me you were refering to?
    We have only visited CTI on Trading Places last December. We don't go to SSB or TowerIsle. We are retired and never owned a business.
    The most important thing is that you are dreaming of being at Couples. The only thing better then dreaming of Couples is actually being at Couples!

sounds like you enjoyed a nice batch of brownies before you went to bed last night !!!
    how did rich keep his mail dry?

Richli2 was the MB name that I forgot. And it is funny that I dreamed about us being at CTI when we both love CSS. LOL
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Julie: When are you and Scott going to CSS Again? Maxine and I are going 12/14 to 12/24/10?.
    Will also do Trading Places again.
    We always choose a Penthouse Suite

Steveand Linda: When I got mail before I retired I use a ziplock bag to keep it dry,then I went electronic (paperless) until my Itouch got wet and shtorted out.
    That is why I retired. Aint life a b---- LOL! But because of Couples it makes everything ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    Steveand Linda: When I got mail before I retired I use a ziplock bag to keep it dry,then I went electronic (paperless) until my Itouch got wet and shtorted out.
    That is why I retired. Aint life a b---- LOL! But because of Couples it makes everything ok!
    zip lock bags on top of head will do the trick !!! nice work !!

Rich ~ Scott & I don't currently have plans for this year, but are going in November of 2011. I did tell Scott yesterday that depending on what the Dr says today that we might have to make a trip this year.

Glad to hear you are retired. How marvelous! Guess we will have to meet up at CSS sometime.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

SteveandLinda: When will you be at CSS? We will bed there 12/14 to 12/24/10
    You guys also sound like fun guys

Juli, how is the issue with your legs? I've been off the MB for awhile and wondered how you were doing. Sounds like you are leaving for JA soon or just back?

Juli: We too are booked for 2011 as well. 12/14 to 12/24/11. We could not pass up the deal.and the deposit was minimal
    Oh by the way hope you are feeling better

Our email address is richli2@aol.com

rae~Dave - Still having lots of issues with the leg. I've been back in the hospital two more times with blood clots. Just went to the hematologist yesterday to find out if I have a blood disease. All tests came back normal so now their guess is a vascular problem so I'm headed to the vascular surgeon on Thursday. In the meantime I'm in a lot of pain and on major narcotics to help with it. Good news is I got released to travel so I can go see my dad for his birthday.

We returned from CTI/CSS in mid-November. Seems like a life time ago with all of the medical stuff. I'd love to get to go there this year, but it doesn't appear to be in the cards. We will see. I'm working on Scott, but he wants to go to Costa Rica this year.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Julie,
    I thought you weren't that crazy about CTI and now here you arer are dreaming about going back. Hmmm could it be a sign from Above - "Come back to CTI"? Seriously,hoping all your health issues are resolved soon and you'll be back romping nekked at the Couples resort of your choice. (CTI CTI CTI)
    Love, Peggy

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    SteveandLinda: When will you be at CSS? We will bed there 12/14 to 12/24/10
    You guys also sound like fun guys
    ty were are fun if you like to have fun and not take life or vacation too seriously ... not sure about a CSS trip this year
    we are considering a return trip to desire in october

Peggy ~ You are too cute. We enjoyed our time with you guys last November. Yep, CTI isn't our cup of tea, but I'd be happy to go there again if it meant not being here! LOL Although I'd jump out of my skin if we could get to CSS or CN this year.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come