Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CSS April 2010

Default April 10-17

Terri and Ed from somewhere south of Cleveland, Ohio. We spent one night at CN back in Nov and decided to try CSS instead of going back to CN. I am soooooo lucky to celebrate my 40th birthday April 12th ON THE BEACH!!!!! Oh, and our 10th anniversary, too, which was back in Nov but our trip got cut short. Looking forward to this much needed trip.

hello bigdoglips: we also arrive and leave the same days as you. what time is your flight into M.B.We are 26 year vets of couples resorts, our first visit was in 1984 for our honeymoon. We have stayed only at COR/CTI (7 times) and we are ready to try a new couples resort. look forward to hear from you. dave and linda from salem ma.

We and friends are going to CSS 4/8 - 4/14...Can't wait!

Gene and Tricia from upstate NY will be 1st timers to Jamaica 4/12 -4/19. Counting the days!

Default First time visit to CSS April 29-May5

This will be our first time to any of the Couples resorts. Sounds like CSS is just what we want.

We are scuba divers, love the ocean, sitting on the beach relaxing, and are so ready for this vacation!

Carol

We are from Columbus, Ohio and will be there from April 26 thru May 2.

lamdam, My lovely wife and I are to land at mobay at 2:25 for our third trip to css, we got married there March of 2009. We cannot wait to return home the staff, resort and food are great. We will see you guys there for sure. Todd & Linda form Bettendorf, Iowa.

hello todd and linda: we arrive at mo bay on usair at 2:16 looks like a good chance we will be on same shuttle to CSS. 71 days till we land at our home away from home. talk again as we get closer.

Default April 20th - May 1st

Quote Originally Posted by billandalicin View Post
    bill and alicin here ,36 and 30, going to SSC april 25-29.......anyone else going at that time?
    Hi We are Mike and Bonnie from Massachusetts we will be at CSS april 20th through May 1st we are 38 and 47 we are both advanced Scubadivers and we take part in Sunset beach A/N.

We hope to meet Y'all And have a great time at couples making Friends. We are meeting 4 couples at the resort about the same time.

Default Scuba divers Too

Quote Originally Posted by ceseaside View Post
    This will be our first time to any of the Couples resorts. Sounds like CSS is just what we want.

We are scuba divers, love the ocean, sitting on the beach relaxing, and are so ready for this vacation!

Carol
    Hi we are Mike an Bonnie we are from Massachusetts and we are Advanced Scubadivers also and I will nhave my Under water camera so I hope we can at lest get a couple of dives with Y'all.
    We will be at the resort April 20th through the 1st of May.
    hope to meet Y'all soon n1fru@yahoo.com

Hi,

We'll be at CSS between 15th and 24th April. Our first visit to the West Indies. As I write it has just stopped snowing outside, it is -2 out there and I'm really really looking forward to some sunshine. We are from the UK. The only thing putting me off at the moment is the thought of the 10 hour flight from London.

Hi

My wife and I are both divers too although we haven't dived for about four years. I'm hoping to do a shallow dive to get back into it when we get there in April. I hope we haven't forgotten too much.

9 fridays till we return home

We are Stan and Susan from Louisiana.
    We will be at CSS from April 24 to April 30.

We look forward to meeting everyone and just RELAXING!!

Kruzn

Ok, passports, check....just received mine. Plane booked, check...resort booked and payed for, check. Now need to fake and bake, pack bags and keep on day dreaming. 54 days and counting down woo hoo!!!!!!

52 days for us! Yeek! So excited about so much right now!!!
    See ya'll there!
    Apr 17-22

62 days for us. We are so excited. First time at CSS!

Carol and Alan

37 days for us!!! I've been packed for weeks, can't wait!! Second time to CSS arriving April 5th-12th.
    Tammy and Raleigh

Hey everyone, I saw a running list on some of the other post and thought it would be nice to see that for April's Couple. Hope no one minds.

Tania 3/31-
    Jason 3/28-4/4
    Talia 4/2-16
    Todd & Linda 4/4-11
    Dave & Linda 4/4-11
    Cheryl & Tom 4/5-
    Tammy & Raleigh 4/5-12
    Cynthia 4/6-11
    Mary 4/8-14
    Sue 4/8-17
    Terri & Ed 4/10-17
    Gene & Tricia 4/12-19
    Eric & June 4/14-17
    Eric & Teresa 4/15-23
    Leonie & Steve 4/15-24
    Melodie 4/17-22
    Tommy & Peggy 4/17-24
    Marie 4/18-25
    Bonnie & Mike 4/20-5/1
    Kevin & Tammy ~4/24-30
    Stan & Susan 4/24-30
    Bill & Alicin 4/25-29
    Estelle 4/26-5/2
    Carol 4/29-5/5

The countdown is on and I hope everyone has a wonderful trip!!!

Hi! Our first trip to Jamaica ever. 4/6 - 4/13. My husband and I, leaving our 3 small kids with Grandma and Grandpa.

So excited!

Pete & Stacey

Here is a list of people I would like to meet up with when we are at CSS

Eric & Teresa 4/15-23
    Leonie & Steve 4/15-24
    Melodie 4/17-22
    Tommy & Peggy 4/17-24
    Marie 4/18-25
    Bonnie & Mike 4/20-5/1
    Kevin & Tammy ~4/24-30
    Stan & Susan 4/24-30
    Bill & Alicin 4/25-29
    Estelle 4/26-5/2
    Carol 4/29-5/5

Please confirm a dinner request From Mike and Bonnie Paradise
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Count us in Bonnie & Mike

Hey T&R,
    Love the list! I suppose I'm the "Sue 4/8-17". It will be Sue & Denny!

We will be at CSS April 19th-24th to celebrate our 10th anniversary. This will be our first "real" vacation (without the kids - ages 4 and 7) since our honeymoon. This is also our first time out of the US. Counting down the days!!!!!!!

It's Hugging Time at CSS during the month of April so bring hugs with you to swap out..CSS is the perfect resort to meet strangers and turn them into life long hugging friends.

Peggy and Tommy..CSS April 17-24
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 05:24 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast