Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CSS April 2010

Default CSS April 2010

We booked the Couples Secret Rendevous this past April hoping that we would return to CTI. We were disappointed when we arrived at the Couples Lounge at MBJ to find out that we were going to be at CSS. It turned out to be the best trip ever to Jamaica. CSS is now our favorite resort. We are arriving on April 15th and departing on the 23rd.
    Name:  Picture 064a.jpg
Views: 2155
Size:  83.6 KB

We visited Couples Negril in 06 & 07, something about CSS was calling me, and I was partially responsible in talking Tommywommy into trying CSS in 08!!!! We too fell in love with it, although CN is very close.

We are hoping to return 4/18 - 4/25. This will be our 4th Couples trip, we have also toured CSA, so hoping to do a day at CTI this trip.

p.s. Hoping to have 3 other couples with us, so we'll catch ya for a couple days. Keeping fingers crossed, hoping to book soon.

Where are you from Mzambo?

We are from Michigan, south of Detroit.......

This will be my 4th trip to Couples, CN in 06 & 07, and CSS in 08, we missed last year! Bringing back 2 couples that went with us in 06 to CN, and a new couple to fall in love with JA and Couples........

Wait till they all see CSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait!

Now I'm working on Tommywommy and Carl & Renee!

We will have a group of 4 couples that will be celebrating various anniversaries at CSS the last week of April 2010. Looking forward to it. Our first trip was to CN in 2005.

Where are you from carrkm?

We are arriving on April 8 and departing on April 17. We are from Navarre, Fl which is near Pensacola. This will be our first trip to Couples but probably about our 18th trip to Jamaica. We are very excited about Couples and CSS.

nude_NC

We are from the St. Louis MO area.
    Kevin & Tammy
    CN 2005
    CSS 2010
    CSS 2014

We were at CSS last April. We had an awesome time! My wife has always been a little bit shy. After 5 days at SSB, I think she finally came to the realization that she likes being naked at the beach. What a major victory. We have not booked yet, but will be back in April for at least 7 days, maybe more!

Hey cakes....we did CSS this past April, loved it...was our 4th Jamaica trip, 1st to CSS, and 3rd to Couples....(CN twice) We are from Crestview...have another CN trip booked for April

Were married at CSS April 2008 and celebrated our 1 year anniversary there in 2009. We'll be there 14-17 April 2010 after spending a week at CSA. Just figured we'd check out the other side of the island but still call CSS "home".

Bart & Bug

OK..Add Peggy and I to this wonderful list going to CSS next April.

Tommy...aka...Tommywommy
    Peggy...aka...Peggyweggy

CSS..April 17-24

I will be bringing this truck.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; October 14th, 2009 at 03:49 PM.

Were you at CSS last April?

Hi Everyone,

We are Bonnie and Mike. This will be our fourth visit to Couples but our first to CSS, the first 3 were COR(CTI). Were very undecided about which one to book at but after reading reviews and seeing pics on other post we decided to book here from the 20 - 30. Can't wait for the new experience we will have there and the views from the penthouse suite and the fun times diving and the Au natural beach. Will see everyone in the longest 6 six months we will ever have to wait.

Bonnie & Mike, you will love it, and can still do CTI on a trading places day, so it is all good!!!! We are there 17-24 so we will overlap. Look forward to meeting you both.

Wow ONLY 172 days left and counting!!!!

Mike And Bonnie Paradise
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We'll be there March 28th through April 4th.

Well here we go again.

New dates for our trip!!! the jamaica air flight for the 30th is full. We Will Be Going from April 20- May 1st.

Wow I can't beleve it we had to Book another day on our trip Boooohoooooo. lol

Mike and Bonnie

P.S Final plan

Well, resort is booked, air is booked, now all we have is this extremely long wait to get there and hope that my hubby doesn't drive me crazy before we get....he is already talking about what we need to bring!!!! Sooooo, looking forward to this trip. It has been a long two years since we've been home.

Bonnie

We will be arriving Mar 31 and getting married on April 4th at CSS. Just made the decision to go to CSS and pretty psyched about the whole trip!! Of course I mean the wedding too!!

Default Merry Christmass to Y'all

Merry Christmas To Y'all.

Tinas, hi neighbor we are Mike and Bonnie we live in Webster Ma we will be at CSS April 20th to May 1st. if you are interseted in meeting a great group of coupleholics there is a Par-Taa scheduled for march 20th in plymouth ma if interested email me and I can get you intouch with jim who is organizing the Par-taa.

Also Randymon will be there and he is bringing his Santas bag of goodies.
    btw we have 113 days till we go Home!!

bill and alicin here ,36 and 30, going to SSC april 25-29.......anyone else going at that time?

We now officially can do the "double digit dance" we are booked for April 20 through May 1.

April 4 till the 11th for us

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast