Default Greetings live from CSA!

We checked in around 5 so not too much to report except....what a beautiful place! The staff is awesome here, from the bellmen to the servers at the Palms, the beach bar tenders-and Winston at the Martini Bar-what a treat!!

We have a GV veranda over looking a jacuzzi and a cute little pond facing the beach, not the road. The room is clean and the mini bar well stocked.

I'll write more tomm. after our first full day if anyone cares to read it,lol.

Everything is gorgeous here so far and everyone is very happy

Yes, yes! We're here and waiting to read your live updates from home! Thank you so much! Have an awesome holiday. Razzl

any news about the morass fires in negril?

Glad you're there! Yes please send updates, it keeps the rest of us sane while we wait!!

CSA 16 days!!

I will definitely want to read your updates! We fly down a week from tomorrow!!

Jen

So glad you're enjoying CSA! Can you see if Oneal is still working at the bamboo bar? Say hi to him from Tara & Peter! Thanks!

You are going to have an excellent time! Look for Adrian at the pool bar - he is the best!

you can tell tjsgirl is having fun... she checked in then vanished. It's like "the best compliment a cook can get is silence at dinner cuz everyone's chewing" thing. She's gone daddy-o. She up and forgot all about us out here in the regular world. Driving in traffic, paying bills, meetings, keeping up with news, kids, sheesh... CSA in 47 days for me and my baby. sOOn Come Mon!

Hey pugetpollards, we'll be there in 17 days! Is this your first time at CSA, it is ours. We were in Negril last year at a S.

Nice of you to take the time out to report! Out first trip to CSA in 16 days!!! Ok, back to the treadmill...not that it's helping much =)

I'm here still and back with another quick update! Well, we met some really super people down here and, of course, the staff is amazing! It was real windy yesterday and I believe I showered about a pound off myself, but nevertheless, it was still another beautiful day in paradise.

Quick shout out to my man Winston at the martini bar, what a great kid, my liver, however, doesnt care for him,lol.

I have posted a pictures of our "group" These are just people we have met while we're here (Also dkprince, from this board is in the shot as well.)

Will write more later....must go get my beach chair! Cheers-
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey JamieDianne and rastagal!!

This is our 3rd time at CSA... you will LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! We will be arriving early afternoon on the 27th, and staying until the 3rd. See you there!!

Camery (from Seattle)

We're back home now and still basking in our sweet memories of CSA. That was much too short of a trip and we can't wait to book for next year. CSA exceeded our expectations in every way. Gorgeous resort, very peaceful. Food was outstanding, as were the people we met (see group shot in an above post) I can't even describe how wonderful the staff was. I have never in my life met nicer people.

Coming from someone who visits Walt Disney World Resort every year, I can say without hesitation that CSA is "The Happiest Place On Earth"

Cheers!
    Penny

Thanks for the updates - we go in 4 days - cannot wait to get there to spend our first holiday as husband and wife - I love Jamaica and hope to fall in love with Negril and CSA

I have no doubt in my mind I will love CSA! Just can't wait to get there! Looking forward to meeting some great people =) Arriving early afternoon 3/28!

Quote Originally Posted by tjsgirl View Post
    We're back home now and still basking in our sweet memories of CSA. That was much too short of a trip and we can't wait to book for next year. CSA exceeded our expectations in every way. Gorgeous resort, very peaceful. Food was outstanding, as were the people we met (see group shot in an above post) I can't even describe how wonderful the staff was. I have never in my life met nicer people.

Coming from someone who visits Walt Disney World Resort every year, I can say without hesitation that CSA is "The Happiest Place On Earth"

Cheers!
    Penny
    Penny, we are DVC owners at WDW. This will be our first time in Jamaica and we chose CSA. I feel like I am following in your footsteps. Hope we enjoy our trip next month as much as we do the Mouse!

Tara, Oneal was working at the Bamboo bar two weeks ago.