Default Mystic Mountain Tour

We are returning to Jamaica for the 6th time in April 14 for 8 nights.
    Most days we play golf and take an outside tour. We did the Chukka zip line last trip. There was a LOT of walking to get to the beginning and at the end.

Saw this about a combo tour. Wondering if anyone has done this one or is it the same but expanded.

http://www.rainforestrams.com/jamattrse.html

Can it be booked through the resort?
    Bill & Karen, San Antonio, TX, Been to CTI and CN.
    Been to Jamaica 5 times including CTI & CN before our trip scheduled for April 14-22, 2010 to CSS.
    We renewed our vows on our 25th anniversary in Jamaica.

We did that tour and its not nearly as much walking as the one you were on which we also did. Mystic Mountain has a chair lift with fantastic views to take you to the top of the mountain where you go on the bobsled or zip line. Better to do the bobsled first. You can take a ride with me here...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3PzwqJU6KM. It returns you to the top to do the zip lines which brings you down the mountain half way and the chair lift then brings you back to the bottom. Thats why the bobsled first as wait times and stops with the lift can take a bit of time. We did it backwards and wasted a bit of time on the stopped lift and had the bus waiting for us as a result. This zip line isn't as extensive as the other one but still a fun day out. I'd do it again. Dolphin Cove is across the street and the falls is a short distance nearby so lots to do in one area.

I too would like to know the differences. Which one, those of you in the know, would you consider to be the better one, Chukka or Mystic? I realize Mystic has the Bobsled and the tram, but has less zip lines 5 versus 9 from what I have read. So that being said, as far as quality of the trip, length of the lines, overall sights, which do you all think is the best one? My fiance' and I really want to do this, and from what we read the trip into the Chukka lines is an adventure all its own, its just hard to choose which one. We just want the best overall experience.

Loved the video! Thanks for posting the link.

Loved Mystic!! Worth every penny IMO but make sure you go on a day no cruise ships are in port. We were there in the morning when they first opened, no cruise passengers=no lines! It was great!

Is there a tour desk a CSS that knows the cruise-ship schedule and can book thru CSS?
    Been to Jamaica 5 times including CTI & CN before our trip scheduled for April 14-22, 2010 to CSS.

I second this! any way to find the cruise ship schedule?

Thank you VERY much.