Default Question about CTI

I am going to be in CTI in December and I was wondering what the nightlife is like. We are a younger (not to young) newlywed couple and were just wondering if it was an all older crowd or if it is fit for everyone. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

The night life at CTI is great and for all ages. Entertainment and dancing on the patio and fun in the piano bar after. You will have a great time.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

We're in the exact same boat and have had the same question. When will you be there, Funt64?

We will be there december 1-15

It's a fit for everyone! At Couples, there are no ages. And the nightlife is what you make of it. They have entertainment well after dinner is over and the piano bar doesn't close until the last person leaves. We've been known to keep it open until 4am.

We honeymooned there in 2002 and have gone back every year since. We've been fortunate to try all of the Couples and CTI is our favorite. No worries, mon!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

one of our favorite nights at cti was when a bunch of couples(about 6) were around the bar and started doing shots. we then moved the party to the pool. I never laughed so much in all my life. We are coming back to cti in 6 days with a couple that we met that night. The night life is what is scheduled but more often, the spontaneous fun that you have with the people around you.
    driveindou

Great, thanks for all the info, we are really looking foward to our trip to CTI!