Default Best way to convince hubby

From what I've read it seems that the husbands are usually doing the convincing. We are headed to CN Feb.2011 and I am very much looking forward to experiencing the AN beach and especially the hot tub. I haven't approached him outright about it, but know he will need some major convincing. Any suggestions?

Just talk to him and tell him what you are thinking

thecat

Take him by the hand and walk him over and say "Honey. Let's spend some US time here."

Make sure he reads these posts. He'll enjoy the liberating experience and you may have a hard time keeping him from rushing you the next day to return.

Have him read the posts here in the Au Naturel section. Many folks are at first outraged with the idea... then reluctant, then can talk themselves into trying it for 15 minutes. Often, they become AN veterans after one trip. Most Americans are brought up as "prudes" and raised to be ashamed of their bodies. It's very liberating to "cast your clothes to the wind" and realize it's not a prelude to sex but to relaxation. Combine a great vacation with a beautiful ocean, great resort, nice pool, nice people (or seclusion), a drink and your beautiful significant other, friendly staff and you're there mon.

Bilkat

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    From what I've read it seems that the husbands are usually doing the convincing. We are headed to CN Feb.2011 and I am very much looking forward to experiencing the AN beach and especially the hot tub. I haven't approached him outright about it, but know he will need some major convincing. Any suggestions?
    I guarantee you if you go he will go. My husband had to be convinced and did it because I wanted to do it. Now it's just where we both want to be - there is nothing better than no bathing suit and the sun.

We started out AN experiences in the hot tub at CN. It is so easy to disrobe and get into it any time of the day and you will most likely be all alone in it.

I might also add that going early in the morning and settling in before other guests arrive helps give you a good feeling of what it's about.

Have fun!
    ... it keepsh me shane

bribe him

I think I'' have him read this thread first. Starting in the hot tub sounds good, are there any out of the way areas on the beach to lay out?

Default shareyour feelings

Share your feelings with him. I made a BIG MISTAKE not sharing my feelings with my wife. My first AN experience was at CN, and I loved it, but she just couldn't bring herself to try it. There's more to our story, but the bottom line is "share your feelings, and you desires with your Spouse", especially you Guys out there. Feelings and desires change as we grow, but our core person is still the same.
    That week at CN was the most memorable vacation for my wife and I. We enjoyed a wonderful time together in Jamaica.

He may be thinking YOU need some convincing! lol, Make a deal. See if he will go and just lay face down on his towel for 30 minutes. You offer to get the drinks. If he turns over onto his back "YOU AIN'T LEAVIN". As stated many times it is an awsome experience going A/N. The best part is you'll share it together! You have a long wait but it will be so worth it. Have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by thecat View Post
    I think I'' have him read this thread first. Starting in the hot tub sounds good, are there any out of the way areas on the beach to lay out?
    You can find a spot in the back or corner and around some trees for some privacy.
    ... it keepsh me shane

Walk him to the edge of the AN section, drop your clothes, and start walking to an empty lounge chair. He'll be right on your heels (lol)! By the time he takes his eyes off you and realizes he's on an AN beach, he will have warmed up to the idea (lol)!

Bring up the notion some how in an off the wall conversion...like...."I don't know if I could do the nude thing, but if I was ever to try it...that would probably be the best place...we will never see these people again" See what his response is and talk about it some.

If he doesn't take to it and sounds like he isn't interested...tell him you think you'd like to try it and see what his response is....if that don't work....pout a little...make it sound as if this vacation isn't going to be as exciting as you thought. If all esle fails...start with the barter system......dream up some super sensual idea as a trade off. That will get him to cave in. LOL

I agree with the recommendations of Ahhh Vacation. If you find yourself "reduced" to use of inducements of your husband's heart (all other techniques having failed), consider beginning the Phase 3 conversation with him: "Honey, I know this is going to sound a little crazy but I've always had a fantasy of relaxing with you on a nude beach for a few hours before taking you back to our room and ... before going to lunch. Have YOU ever had a similar fantasy, Honey?"

I'm glad I asked the question, I'm getting some very good ideas/advice. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for a laugh or two.