Default Penthouse Suite Question

I just made reservations for the penthouse suite and I was looking at the pictures online and was wondering is there a televison in the living room? If so does anyone now the size and whether its a flat screen or a tube tv? After a long day on the resort I like to watch televison before I fall asleep, so any help would greatly be appreciated.

We havae stayed in a Penthouse Suite in Block D three times. Each time there was a flat screen TV in both the bedroom and living room. While I did not measure the TV's (LOL) they seem to be 40" to 42" inch screens.
    I cannot vouch for any other Penthouse, but all the TV's @ CSS are flat screens in all suites

Anyone ever stay in the Prime Minister Suite? What is the view from the balcony?

We stayed in the Prime Ministers Penthouse Suite in Block D and the view is fantastic. No trees blocking the view. You also have the same ivew from inside the suite in the Jaccuzzi tub that is right by the large picture window.
    You see the ocean and the beach on the hotel side. You can actually see and hear the Starlight Gala show from the suite. The balcony is enormous with a large couch, table and chairs and two cushioned lounge chairs and it is totally private!

Quote Originally Posted by Richli2 View Post
    We stayed in the Prime Ministers Penthouse Suite in Block D and the view is fantastic. No trees blocking the view. You also have the same ivew from inside the suite in the Jaccuzzi tub that is right by the large picture window.
    You see the ocean and the beach on the hotel side. You can actually see and hear the Starlight Gala show from the suite. The balcony is enormous with a large couch, table and chairs and two cushioned lounge chairs and it is totally private!
    Richli2, could you clarify what you mean by the jacuzzi tub? Do some of the Penthouses have jacuzzi tubs? Thanks!

I know for a fact that the Prime Ministers Penthouse Suite has the Jacuzzi Tub. The Steve McQueen and Harry Belefonte Penthouse Suites do not. I also think the other Penthouse suties also don't have the J. Tubs.
    The Prime Minsters Suite is really special

Richli, does the Prime Minister Suite also have the huge walk in shower like the other Penthouse Suites in block D?