Default Exceeded expectations!!

My husband and I were at Couples Swept Away in February of this year and were and still are completely blown away at our experience in Jamaica. Just flying over the ocean and seeing how incredibly blue it was got us giddy for the island. We are from North Dakota so we knew this was going to be the trip of a lifetime.

As soon as we got on the bus to take us to Negril, we were greeted with so much kindness and hospitatility. The staff had champagne waiting for us upon arrival and Reverne(sp?)was ready with our luggage to take us to our room. He filled us in on the island ways and all we could expect from our stay. He was so kind, but that was the rule and not the exception of the resort staff. Everyone was so kind and very willing to engage in conversation and would help you in anyway possible.."Yah Mon-no problem" was the phrase we heard most often and every time we heard it we just smiled. Jason, Horace, Paula, Rose....everyone was fantastic to us!!

Now on to the beach...it's incredible!!! From the first time your toe touches the water, you know your in paradise. The wate is so warm and takes zero time to get used to it. We actually had a stingray swim right under us for awhile. It could of cared less about us, was just swimming around looking for food. We were just tickled, so AWESOME!!
    The beach was gorgeous, you just pull up a chair, point it towards the ocean and soak in the view and the character of Jamaica. Our room was a beach front 2nd floor and was absolutely wonderful. We slept with the veranda doors open all night everynight just so we could hear the waves and smell the ocean air. The security was constant so we never worried about a thing(they were very friendly also!)

So thank you Couples Swept Away for giving us a experience that we will never forget. We hope to come back as soon as we can--Just hope we can see all our friends we made at the resort-they are the heart of the resort!!

Awesome review. We felt the same way about CSA our first time there too. We are going for our second time in paradise this fall. Welcome to the Couples family.

Thank you!! We look at our pictures and just sigh.....so ready to go back: )

Coming from North Dakota, or Iowa, in the dead of winter and landing in Jamaica is truly arriving to paradise. We stay in the BFS's too. The night sounds are wonderful. Nice review.

Glad you loved Swept Away. We were also there in February for our third visit. We discovered CSA a few years ago and have no desire to visit anywhere else. We love everything about CSA but especially the wonderful staff. So many of them have become like family to us over the past three years. We are from Northern Canada and will try to get an annual piece of heaven by returning as often as we can!

Jennifer. You now have rights to say, once you go, you know! Thanks for the review! Loved it and 'get' exactly what you've experienced. We felt the same way on our 1st trip to CSA. 20 days from now will be our 6th trip home and we look forward to returning home so much, it's difficult to explain. CSA is our happy place... Welcome to the family! Razzl

I'm so happy to read your wonderful review. My husband and I are having "the talk" tonight to see if we can really afford going to CSA for our belated honeymoon. I am so so so so hoping we can work it out! Maybe I should send all of these positive reviews to him so he can be as convinced as I am.

Thanks for the awesome review Jennifer. My hubby and I will be at CSA for the 1st time in 17 days and I'm now more excited than ever.

Default Wow!!

I can't believe how wonderful all of you are. What nice comments!! My brother is currently at a Island and is miserable, he said the sand is rough, the ocean is cold and the staff are horrible. Ha!...Told him the only place to go is Jamaica Mon!! It is paradise and as a fellow CSA fan said..it's our happy place.