Thread: need some help

Default need some help

Hello all, I need some help from you out there. First my husband and I were married May 5,2009 at CSA.I never got the chance to write about our stay cause I wanted to show my pic that (THE GREAT) Stacey Clark took. I dont know how to make my own website to show yall . So if anyone could help me with that I would appreciate it cause I wanna show my pictures off too!!! Another one for yall One day we will have a get together at our home for our friends and family that couldnt be there for our wedding. I was wondering if anyone did this and how did they word thier invitations??? Thanks u all!!!!!

Congratulations Melnbradley!

We are also getting married at CSA in March 2010 and using Stacey Clarke!

We are having a reception at the end of April when we get home so we can celebrate with the rest of the family and our friends, and hopefully have some good photos to show them.

I found some wording online which we will probably be using in our invitations

'Mr. & Mrs. Jeremy Smythe
    request the pleasure
    of your company at a reception
    following the marriage
    of their daughter
    Sarah Katherine
    to
    Mr. Michael John Williams
    at The Savoy Hotel, London,
    on Saturday 11th September
    at 6 o'clock.'

Kirsty n Dave

If you just want to post pictures on the web, you can open a free flickr account http://flickr.com (I believe your yahoo ID might work with it) and you can upload 100mb per month on the free account.. or pay for a premium one. There are several other online photo sharing sites as well that are very easy to use, and basically offer you storage for pics so that you can easily share them and most give you options for comments, tagging, simple editing and creating albums or groups.

Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for the info yall
    Melanie Benoit

Congratulations on your wedding! Daren and I are getting married at CSA on Aug 20th. I was wondering if you had any advise about hair and make-up. Did you use thier salon?
    We are also planning a reception party in September for friends and family, since Daren and I are the only ones going to CSA.
    I am not the one to offer help about posting the pics, I can manage through some of that stuff, but Daren is the pro.
    Well I hope you had a great wedding I would love to hear more about it.

Thanks
    Keri

Default Keri

Hey,
    I did use the salon I had got my hair and makeup done. I was very pleased with both they did an awesome job!! Im will try to put some pictures up. This was me and my husband second go round on getting married. Going by ourselves and not having to worry about anything was the best.Our wedding the was just like a dream. I couldn't have wanted it any other way. Congrats to u too and you will have the time of your life!!
    Melanie Benoit

Hey,

Did you take your own make up to the salon, and did you have to take photos of what you wanted or just explain it to them?

Kirsty

Quote Originally Posted by melnbradley View Post
    Hey,
    I did use the salon I had got my hair and makeup done. I was very pleased with both they did an awesome job!! Im will try to put some pictures up. This was me and my husband second go round on getting married. Going by ourselves and not having to worry about anything was the best.Our wedding the was just like a dream. I couldn't have wanted it any other way. Congrats to u too and you will have the time of your life!!

Thank you for the information, I look forward to seeing the pictures. if you can't get them to work on here, you can email me at oneals99@hotmail.com

Keri
    Aug 18-24 2009 CSA

Kristy,
    I used there makeup and they have magazines to look at when u go to the salon. I just showed her a picture of what I wanted it to look like. The makeup was great it stayed on my face all day and later that night we went eat and my hair held up all day so I didnt have to fix my hair.
    Melanie Benoit

I posted some pictures under Our wedding at couples under" Our CSA Wedding". I wish I could of put all of them that Stacey Clark took but thats all I could put.
    Melanie Benoit