Default Making friends and seeing people you know

My wife is very nervous about going to the AN beach and running into someone she knows or even making friends there. Neither one of us are the Ken and Barbie type. While I enjoy being nude she is very conservative. It turns me on big time to see her nude, no matter the location. I think if you make friends while nude they are probably true friends. Also if you were to happen to run into someone you know while nude, they are in the same situation and who cares! What does everyone think?

relax and lets look at the numbers - i would venture a guess on any given week at CN CTI or CSS there are probably 20-30 couples on the AN based on observation couples demo break down seem to be
    60% wisconsin and east
    15% canada and europe
    35 western us and other

so statistically the chance of you seeing some one you know is pretty slim. It can happen, and if you are from a denser east coast location (nyc nj) i woudl think your chances are marginally higher
    enjoy

Default 110%

With odds like that you can't lose! My wife and I are looking forward to our first AN experience at CTI early next year.

Scottk:

Strangely enough, it will most likely bring you and your significant other closer than ever.

Bilkat

Sometimes it happens. On our first trip we met a woman who was very close to one of my wife's college friends. On our second trip there was a guy who lived about not far from my hometown and looked vaguely familiar. He seemd to be obviously staying away from me, and I suspect if we'd played a five minute game of "Do you know?" the connection would have become clear. I gave him the wide berth he clearly wanted, but I'm still curious... maybe it wasn't his wife he was with?

We see people we know all the time. Ya think it's because we go to Jamaica around the same time every year?
    ... it keepsh me shane

we have met wonderful people when in Jamaica. We have even visited them in their hometown. It was different 10 years ago before we went to cor at that time. I perseved something alot different that wasn't there. One everyone is not a 10 ( we all have our flaws). People mostly want to meet others just to be social. Our friends we have met are wonderful people who really care and really take the time to be kind and caring. I would love to have people in our region to continue a friendship. Sometimes we get hung up on being undressed but sometimes it shows the real you and you have to just be you. I have always felt since the first time in 2002 you meet the nicest people in those circumstances than sometimes on the other side. Being naked isn't a sexual thing unless you perseve it that way.

There are so many Sconnies at Couples... why do you think that is the case?

The funny story we have is the first time we were at Couples SSB, we ran into a man my wife babysat for thirty-five years ago. We've had quite a chuckle over it ever since. Imagine traveling two thousand miles to some obscur location with no more than eight or nine other couples on the beach, and five of them from the UK. We often go to local resorts with a hundred or more people and there isn't anyone we know from anywhere. So much for odds.
    David

I think you do make true friends when you are at SSB or TI. Megan and I have made life long friends, Billy and Audra, Brian and Kristen, Wendy and Billy just to name a few. We are all from different areas of the United States but we all know that if we are ever one of our friends town we have a place to stay.

I think all the post say the following over and over:
    1. Do not wait until the end of your trip to get out there and try it.
    2. You will not understand and it is very hard to explain to people what it is like to be naked with other people.
    3. You will meet the most amazing people from different countries, different cultures, and different walks of life that you will become friends with.

I think we should start an Au Natural Thread List....The most common answers to the most common questions.

Default Au Naturel FAQ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin_Megan View Post
    I think you do make true friends when you are at SSB or TI. Megan and I have made life long friends, Billy and Audra, Brian and Kristen, Wendy and Billy just to name a few. We are all from different areas of the United States but we all know that if we are ever one of our friends town we have a place to stay.

I think all the post say the following over and over:
    1. Do not wait until the end of your trip to get out there and try it.
    2. You will not understand and it is very hard to explain to people what it is like to be naked with other people.
    3. You will meet the most amazing people from different countries, different cultures, and different walks of life that you will become friends with.

I think we should start an Au Natural Thread List....The most common answers to the most common questions.

Yeah, an Au Naturel FAQ. Sounds like a good idea!!!

ENJOY!!!

Back to scottk, the OP: YES! I think you are right!