Default April 7th - 14th Party at Ricks?

Hey!

My husband (39) and myself (30) are arriving at CN on April 7th and are wondering if any of you may be interested in organizing a trip to Ricks but staying later in the evening? We were thinking of going 4:30ish. If anyone is interested let me know....would be cheaper to split cabs!

Only 26 more sleeps....there are not enough words to describe our excitement!

Looking forward to meeting you all

Cheers,
    Fred and Kris
    Kris

We might be interested. We arrive april 2nd leave the 14th......this is our second trip to CN....we have already gone to Ricks before, what makes you want to stay after the sun goes down?

Jay & Susan
    48, 47

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    We might be interested. We arrive april 2nd leave the 14th......this is our second trip to CN....we have already gone to Ricks before, what makes you want to stay after the sun goes down?

Jay & Susan
    48, 47
    I'd like to experience the transition from day to night...basically just don't want to feel that I'm on a schedule and would rather have the choice of leaving when we want. From what I've heard they have some great music in the evenings, the drinks are reasonable, and it's a good mix of locals and tourists. We are not wild and crazy party people or the "party til you puke" types (ha ha) but we are looking forward to a fun afternoon and evening and hope others will join in the fun!

We will be there the 11th of April sounds great! keep us posted!

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkerbell View Post
    We will be there the 11th of April sounds great! keep us posted!
    You should post a picture on the photo thread so we know who to look for! We were hoping to go on the 8th but could change that if needed.
    Kris