Default CTI APRIL 6-13 2010 Holla

Denise and Larry Here from Long Island,NY we will be at CTI from April 6-13, as this is our first visit to a couples resort we are not sure what to expect. we are hopefully going to meet some really nice people and have a great Vacation. If you are going to be there when we are Please Let us know so we can Have a cocktail and say Hello...Seems like the type of place we will be back to year after year, we are Larry(45) a paramedic and Denise (36) a nurse we are looking forward to meeting you and the staff at CTI....

Hey! My fiance and I, along with about 20 of our friends and family will be there during that time. My group, which for the most part consists of couples, are a very fun group of people! You chose a great time to go. We are getting married on the 7th and are super excited!

Quote Originally Posted by jakeman2368 View Post
    Denise and Larry Here from Long Island,NY we will be at CTI from April 6-13, as this is our first visit to a couples resort we are not sure what to expect. we are hopefully going to meet some really nice people and have a great Vacation. If you are going to be there when we are Please Let us know so we can Have a cocktail and say Hello...Seems like the type of place we will be back to year after year, we are Larry(45) a paramedic and Denise (36) a nurse we are looking forward to meeting you and the staff at CTI....
    Denise and Larry, fellow newbs here. We're arriving on the 10th, and I'm guessing it will be sometime in the early afternoon. At some point after check-in and perhaps a quick snack, we'll likely find ourselves sauntering over to the swim up bar, so we'll give out that holla to see if you're hangin' there.

And it's nice to know that if I'm choking on an olive or something, I'll be in good hands to boot!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

The staff at CTI can't wait for you to get here, so we can show you the true Jamaican hospitality

Quote Originally Posted by jakeman2368 View Post
    Wow, what a coinsidence! We are going to be there from April 1-11. I am Jennifer (36) a nurse and my husband is Dan (51) a paramedic. This will be our 5th visit to Couples (4th to CTI) and we LOVE it there! You will not be disappointed

Default CTI 6th April to 3th

My husband Mike and I will also be arriving on the 6th for one week. It is also our first time and we are really excited given the positive feedback on this message board. We arrive late afternoon so look forward to meeting you. We are two brits who for the last 13 years have been living the American dream. See you soon......

Default Thanks for the replies

Thanks to all for your messeges we are getting really exited 20 days and a wakeup...here is a photo of us.....cant wait to meet you...Larry and Denise
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by jakeman2368; March 16th, 2010 at 09:24 AM.