Thread: pool jacuzzis

Default pool jacuzzis

We are here in CN!! AHH its awwweeessoomeee!!
    I just want to go into the pool or jacuzzi at night but im scared. no one else goes in there at night. why??? night swimming is awesome, stars and the moon. ahh oh well. Couples Negril is still AWWWWesoommee!! woo!!

xell7

Enjoy the pool and Jacuzzi at night!

It is apparent that no one else has discovered that you can have it all to yourself at night.

Quote Originally Posted by xell7 View Post
    I just want to go into the pool or jacuzzi at night but im scared. no one else goes in there at night. why??? night swimming is awesome, stars and the moon. ahh oh well. Couples Negril is still AWWWWesoommee!! woo!!
    We are booked for Sept 2010 at CSS, and sure hope the pools are open at night, we have jacuzzi at home and use it every night.

Default Be a Rebel!

Come on...I dare ya! Ha Ha. Glad to hear you are enjoying your vacation. We arrive three weeks today
    Kris

Default Randymon, is it ok to use pool/jacuzzi at night?

I wondered the same thing when I was at CN. The signs CLEARLY state that no one is to use the pool or Jacuzzi between 7pm and 9am. (See attached photo of sign)

But many on this message board say they use the pool and Jacuzzi at night.

I would like to hear from Randymon or another Couples official on whether it is ok to use them at night.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

They likely put up the signs so if you are in there late making noise the y can kick you out. We ALWAYS used the pool and hot tubs at nights and is one of the main reasons why we are going back. If I'm paying $6500 for 14 nights I get to use the pools when they are not being cleaned.

Night swimming, deserves a quiet night. I'm not sure all these people understand.
    nobody's favorite poster

We went to the hot tub around 12 one night on our last trip and we would like to do that again this year. I would like to know the answer to this also.

Believe it or not (and you will, perhaps, when we post a picture), but we saw a man changing the sign by the block 5 hot tub yesterday. The only change was the omission of the hours.

Quote Originally Posted by xell7 View Post
    .....Told ya! Have fun.

Rudi, thanks for the great news! Please take a photo and then post it here when you get a chance.

Just got back from CN on 3/20 and we saw lots of folks in the hot tubs/pool during the night hours. No worries!

I hope there is all night swimming and tubbing as too much to do during the day !! What are the times or is it really an issue?

In our trips to CN & CSS we noticed the same thing, nobody goes in the pools or Jacuzzi's. In 2008 though, on our first trip to CSS, we "found" the hidden Jacuzzi located next to the mineral pool. Well, we figured what the heck, it's our last night in Jamaica, the stars are out, we each had a glass of Rum Cream so we jumped in. It was the most romantic night of the trip. And, in case any of you are wondering, we finished up our romatic evening in our room, not in the Jacuzzi. We ended up going back to CSS last year and found our "private" Jacuzzi was always available at night. We found the same was true of the new Jacuzzi they put in at CN in 2006. I think it was 2006 because it wasn't there in 2004. We used that one a few nights too.
    Maybe I shouldn't have posted this.........

Quote Originally Posted by GreatLakesLove View Post
    Rudi, thanks for the great news! Please take a photo and then post it here when you get a chance.
    This was the sign we saw being modified at the Block 5 hot tub but noted the 3 by the main pool were also changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images