Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We met Lee on our last trip to CSA (in March). We didn't even know it at first! Just sat down to have a drink and he asked about us and our trip and we did the usual thing and asked how many times had he been there and he just smiled and said I started Swept Away! He sat and talked with us for probably 45 minutes. Very cool!

Default Meeting the Issa Family

Quote Originally Posted by jordanandsarah View Post
    We met Lee on our last trip to CSA (in March). We didn't even know it at first! Just sat down to have a drink and he asked about us and our trip and we did the usual thing and asked how many times had he been there and he just smiled and said I started Swept Away! He sat and talked with us for probably 45 minutes. Very cool!
    Lee Issa is one part of one of the Issa family, the nicest people that Jane & I have ever met. We first met Lee & Jane , Paul & Orienta, Jacki, Suzanne & Carol many years ago while at CTI. They graciously helped us with our charity work involved with the Couples Resorts, Couples Ocho Rios Charity Golf Tournament twelve years ago. They are all kind, gracious and giving. We have seen them at all of the Couples Resorts. And thanks to Jacki & Suzanne we were able to cruise on Lees catamaran many years ago. Even though many of us had prior reservations to go to CTI the reopening of was delayed Many of us were at CSS for the Golf Tournament when we ran into Lee who told us to come to Negril instead. He gave twelve of us the same rate as we were going to pay at CTI and even offered to let us cruise on his Catamaran. They are a very, very special family.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2