Default Is it really going to rain all next week?

We are in MN and coming in on Wednesday...the weather forecast shows rain until the following Tuesday Say it isn't so!

Its so... the forecast calls for rain... I can tell you that without even looking. The forecast always calls for rain. Its the tropics, and that's what it does... if only for a few minutes on any given day in any given area of the island.

Don't worry about it. Most showers are very brief in nature, to be followed by the equally normal Jamaican sunshine! Unless there is a big tropical depression in the area, these are always hit & run, hit & miss showers.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Default Sure hope not looking at rain

My wife and I have been talking about our trip to CTI for many months, this will be our very first visit. I've been keeping a close eye on the weather reports for weeks now, the forecast just don't look good.
    We will also be arriving on Weds 17th. Here hopping we won't have nothing but rain & thunder during our stay but not much can be done about it.
    I'm going to try my best to bring some Florida sunshine with me so think positive. All will have a good time just being together.

It rains almost every day, somewhere in Jamaica. They have been having a droughtlike conditions, so they need the rain.....

It usually stops as quickly as it starts.

The weather forecast will always say rain. Don't worry. We've had many vacations in Jamaica, and while some have definitely been wetter than others, there's always some sunshine. We live in Michigan, and so we get your weather but worse and a day or so later. The rain in Jamaica, unless you hit a tropical storm of some sort, is not like that. It'll rain a little bit, probably in the afternoon, but even then it's still warm and lovely, and you'll have a great time.

(I'm very jealous).