Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The new SEARCH portion works alot faster and appears superior from the old program.

Why do I have to log in every time I want to post? I have replied to three posts and each time I had to log in. I think this new board is WAY to busy with side stuff. I don't see myself working this hard! I don't like it at all

Quote Originally Posted by kaityogill View Post
    Why do I have to log in every time I want to post? I have replied to three posts and each time I had to log in. I think this new board is WAY to busy with side stuff. I don't see myself working this hard! I don't like it at all
    You had to log in with each post every time on the old board.

Click the "Remember Me" when you log in. If it still doesn't work, you need to post on here what browser you are using and what version so they can fix it.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

As with all the other logon questions...what browser are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by RDYJMJM View Post
    The new SEARCH portion works alot faster and appears superior from the old program.
    I agree!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradojuli View Post
    I'm having a hard time decifering between threads I have read and those I haven't. I know they change color, but the color is so slight and these eyes are getting old, that it is hard to tell the difference.
    I'm having trouble too.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

What happened to the signature blocks? They seem not to be showing up on the posts any more.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

First attempt at posting here on the new board.

Using IE8 and having to log in every time I edit the profile or try to post something.

My computer accepts cookies.

I don't have this problem on other boards.

This will get old pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Pamela View Post
    What happened to the signature blocks? They seem not to be showing up on the posts any more.
    I can see them just fine.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013

Try this:

Put the MB address in and hit "Allow".

Closing down your browser, then opening it and logging again almost always clears up thing. Also, check 'Remember me?' when you log in.

Please note: If you are taking turns logging into the message board on the same computer with another person, login conflicts can happen.

Both need to click 'logout' when finished using the message board. Otherwise, when the second person logs in, the 'cookies' that keep track of who you are can conflict. They won't know who is who.

A workaround is to have one person use Internet Explorer to login and the other use Firefox, Safari or Chrome [other free web browsers]. Since each browser has its own separate cookie jar there will be no login conflict.

A NEW section under MEET UP AT COUPLES should be created.

::: Non Specific Resort Meet ups :::
    For general messages and meet ups that do not fit with any particular resort.

Bumping this thread up for a couple of thoughts:

EXIF data can't be acquired from the photos attached, or posted to the board. Not a big thing, but when I see shots or techniques I like, or would like to try, this information can be invaluable. I know some VBulletin releases don't strip this...possible to look into?

Photo posting without entering the contest doesn't really have a home. Any chance of a sub-forum for pic requests, general photo postings, etc?

Neither is a big deal, just afterthoughts as the board populates with postings and members.

Would it be possible to split the Photo Contest Folder into resort specific folders? In other words, allow all CN pics in one folder, all CSA pics in another, and so on.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Would it be possible to split the Photo Contest Folder into resort specific folders? In other words, allow all CN pics in one folder, all CSA pics in another, and so on.
    This would couple well into the concept of a general photo sharing area.

I understand why the contest is all in one thread, however. Reading umpteen threads, trying to remember what you saw, etc must be hard for the staff.

Here's another thing...you'll tire of me shortly...

Can we have an icon that changes to indicate whether or not you replied in a thread? I have trouble recalling all the posts I make and find myself searching via my profile.

Is there a chat feature on here and also how do you send a private message to another member/profile?

Quote Originally Posted by tropical_cpl View Post
    Is there a chat feature on here and also how do you send a private message to another member/profile?
    PMs are disabled due to the possibility of unscrupulous practices by "the competition".

Any chance of a subscribed/not-subscribed marker to identify posts in forums?

I appear to be the only one using this.

Any thoughts on raising the number of linked images to 6 or 10? Most people are on a high-speed connection of some sort, so I don't think load time would be a big deal as long as the images are of reasonable size...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2