Thread: Please HELP

Hybrid View

Default Please HELP

Hello Everyone,

Me and my husband just left CN yesterday and arrive to Savannah and someone went through our suitcases and stoled our camera with all our pictures in the sim card, I'm so upset and can't stop crying. Can you please find it in your heart to share some pictures of CN? Our email is Mgrimes at oldfieldsc dot com. I can't beleive they stole our jewerly, gifts and camera out of our bags. I know I can never replace the pictures but at least we will have some pictures to put in our photo album we bought at the gift shop. Thanks so much for your help this was the first time we been to CN and me and my husband reconnect like I never thought possible. Are pictures together were Amazing, I don't remember us ever smiling so big as we did at CN. We also had a ton of pictures of staff members so if anyone has some of those we would be forever grateful for those as well. I can't stop crying..... I took over 2000 pictures and now have none.
    Thank you so much, Curtis and Millie Grimes from Savannah Ga

I'm so sorry to hear this but Jewelry and Cameras etc should never, ever be put in checked luggage.
    I'm sure many people will help you out with the photos, and you have memories to last forever.

I know...I can't believe I did that. I should have just carry that bag on the plane with me! I'm sitting here kicking myself all day today. I just wouldn't imagine someone stealing like that. I always think the best of people but now I learned my lesson. I have wonderful memories of CN but I so wanted to be able to relive the moments when I look at our pictures. My husband never looked so happy as he did in the pictures I took. Gosh I wish I would stop crying and get over this but it's so hard. Please if anyone has photo's of CN and/or video's that they wouldn't mind sharing I would really apperiate them so much. Pleae forward them to my email address listed above.

Thanks!
    Millie and Curtis Grimes

gocurtmill

Drop me an email at RDYJMJM@YAHOO.COM and I will send you a link to a site full of them.

Created by Barry and shared with the world.

The April Fools of 2006 and thier theme song You're My Jamaica.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpBXEXVq6BY

This sounds like an opportunity to me.

I'll put up a $100 to start the fund to get Curtis & Millie back to CN, ASAP.

Any takers?

2N2FUN