Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: February 2011

Default February 2011

We just got back from SweptAway and usually I take a break from the message boards once my trip is over....it's just too depressing! Thankfully, this time, I cheated and took a peek...and was delighted to find the 2011 promo offering Atrium at Garden prices PLUS 500.00 resort credit. Needless to say, my next call was to my Travel Agent who now has us booked for Feb. 20-27, 2011. Anyone else???

We were there Feb 20-27, 2010 and are really considering the same week in 2011. We loved CSA!! The credit is a big plus. My husband and I are really thinking it over!! Hope to see you there in 2011!

We've been going the last Thursday in February for the last 6 years. Normally we would stay for 7 nights/8 days. This year we stayed 10 nights/11 days. The longer stay still goes way too fast!!

We just booked trip #9 for 2/24 thru 3/5/2011. Now all I have to do is find a deal on airfare!!

Let the count down begin.

Default Jan 2011

We'll be there jan 22-29, 2011 with about 4 other couples. We're all in our late 40's early 50's. Some of us are return guests and we've snatched a few newbies to tag along with us too. Should a lot of fun. Anyone else welcome to come to join us.

OMG.Just returned two weeks ago and already trying to decide whether to book beginning of Feb. or end of Feb.2011.Usually wait till summer to book but can't pass up the promotions out now.

We just booked for Feb 15-23, cant wait! Also we hired a private driver through csa's tour desk and went to floyds and mayfield, looking for people who might want to got to floyds this trip and anywhere else they might want to go.

Default Feb 28 2011 to March 6th 2011

We are renewing our vows (20 years) on March 2nd at 4pm for anyone there during this time, please join us, will be party time after that!!!!

starr and brian from wi will be there feb 19-26 2011
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Yes, just booked, Feb 19th to Feb 27th, 2011!!!

I'm so excited that we are able to return next year.
    We are Robin & Joe from Wind Lake, WI.
    We celebrated our 20th this year with our first trip to CSA, and are now CSA junkies.
    I will also be bringing my mom and stepfather with us.
    They are Diane and John from Milwaukee, WI.
    She has been through 2 1/2 years of breast cancer and more recently she had heart surgery. She spent her 25th wedding anniversay having her 1st mastectomy.
    I'm so happy they will be joining us to experience all the beauty that Jamacia and CSA have to offer.

Here we are on one of our many wonderful "date nights" at CSA this year...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Valentine's Week 2011 - has anyone booked for Feb 12-19?

My birthday is in Feb and we thought of going over it but we didn't know what the weather would be like. is it about the same as Nov?

We have gone 2 times in the middle of November and this time we are going in Feb. From what we have read Feb. is a much better time to go as far as the ocean not being choppy from a storm..

Default You never can tell about the weather

We were at CSA last February and the weather was wonderful, but the water was rough. There had been a big storm the week before we came and there was still lots of turbulance...so much that watersports were cancelled for most of the week. The wonderful trade-off, however, was a series of extremely mild days and nights...plus a full moon thrown in for perfection! Typically, however, the weather in February is good...in fact extremely good compared to what we leave back in the States!

We just booked Feb 2-16.This will be our first time at a couples resort, going to CSA.

Default Welcome hatter

You have certainly picked the best for your first time!

My financee and I will be getting married 21 Feb at CSA and staying 10 wonderful days! First time at CSA - a great friend of ours was married there a few years ago and has gone back every year and has made a lot of friends. Counting down......

Is it february yet...

Default CSA Wedding February 12th, 2011

Tony and I are booked for our wedding on February 12, 2011! It will be our third time visiting CSA (the first time we were there for a friends wedding) and we couldn't be more excited to have our wedding there. We are bringing a lot of guests with us so it should be a VERY fun time! We are staying from Feb 7 - 17, but most of our guests will be there the 10th - 14th.

Default Switched our dates...

Just switched our dates from 2-19 to 2-27, to 2-27 to 3-6, counld not resist the savings...

We will be there Feb 16 thru 23, 2011. We are both 52 years old and will be coming with two couples, one couple a little younger and one a little older. Steve and Mickey Rosenberg

Quote Originally Posted by amcfadden View Post
    Tony and I are booked for our wedding on February 12, 2011! It will be our third time visiting CSA (the first time we were there for a friends wedding) and we couldn't be more excited to have our wedding there. We are bringing, a lot of guests with us so it should be a VERY fun time! We are staying from Feb 7 - 17, but most of our guests will be there the 10th - 14th.
    congats on your up and coming wedding,we will likely see you at csa as we are there the same time as you.

Went to CSS last year. This year 2 whole weeks Feb 7-21st at CSA. Getting married yay

My wife and I have just booked from 5 to 19 Feb and can't wait as we were last there in Jan 2008 and renewed our vows and its been too long since we enjoyed CSA.

Default Can't wait

My wife and I have just booked for 5 to 19 feb and can't wait as we haven't been since Jan 2008 to renew our vows and it has been too long since we enjoyed CSA.

Default CSA Feb from the UK

My wife and I are coming the CSA flying from the UK between the 5th and 19th Feb. Is anyone else there between these dates from the UK?
    Steve

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast