Default Updated rooms at CSS

Been to CSA in Negril but thats the only couples resort we've gone too. This time we want to change it up a bit for our 25th wedding anniversary. CSA we stayed in the newer room with tv and loved it so I want to know what are the best rooms at CSS and the newest? The pics on my travel agents web site has pics of the some new rooms but I didn't see any on here. Any suggestions and help will be appreciated we are nerveous about trying something new since we love CSA so much. We will be there July 2010 10th -17th

I think they were all updated a couple of years ago, so for instance the pics on here of bfjs are in a check but the personal photo's show them with the blue stripe.

Check out a Penthouse. Since it's your 25th I would say you and your SO deserve it. They are not that much more at CSS and worth the few extra bucks. Request "D" building. They can't guarantee a room but you can make a request.

Quote Originally Posted by always4bama View Post
    Been to CSA in Negril but thats the only couples resort we've gone too. This time we want to change it up a bit for our 25th wedding anniversary. CSA we stayed in the newer room with tv and loved it so I want to know what are the best rooms at CSS and the newest? The pics on my travel agents web site has pics of the some new rooms but I didn't see any on here. Any suggestions and help will be appreciated we are nerveous about trying something new since we love CSA so much. We will be there July 2010 10th -17th
    My husband and I just returned from CSS on March 11th. Like you with had only stayed at CSA four times. We LOVED CSS. Everything was great. The property was spectacular. The rooms, food great! We cannot wait to go back. We are talking about going back in November.

We had been to CSA several times, and tried CSS last year. I thought our room (beachfront suite) at CSS was bigger and more modern than the more rustic beachfront verandah suite rooms at CSA. I also liked that there was a double sink and separate shower at CSS. However, the balcony in the beachfront rooms at CSS is much smaller than the ones at CSA. The penthouse suites have larger balconies, though. I am sure that others will address that.

We loved CSS. Be sure to book the Couples massage in the hut in the cliffs - absolute bliss, and nothing comparable at CSA.

Default Rooms at CSS

My husband and I "just" got back (an hour ago) from CSS. I don't think there is a room there you won't be happy with. We had a suite in the "G" unit. Absolutely fantastic!!! Not sure how you get a garden and ocean view but we did. It was our first time at a Couples, but it won't be our last!!! Staff if top notch, that's everyone! If you need anything special taken care of Lij at guest services is the one to talk to.