Default Private Dining and Rain

I had a reservation for private dining on the beach next monday at CN. I was looking at weather.com today and it said there is supposed to be scattered thunderstorms that day. What happens if it is pouring rain? Do they reschedule or move your dinner indoors? I'd rather just push it back later in the week than be indoors.

Ahhh.... but there's a catch... the forecast did NOT say that there would be scattered t-storms at Bloody Bay that day! The forecast is the same nearly every day for the island of Jamaica... chances of scattered rain/t-storms...

You'll be fine... it probably won't rain on your intimate dinner.

As for what the policy is when there IS rain? Haven't a clue. Anyone?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by neals79 View Post
    I had a reservation for private dining on the beach next monday at CN. I was looking at weather.com today and it said there is supposed to be scattered thunderstorms that day. What happens if it is pouring rain? Do they reschedule or move your dinner indoors? I'd rather just push it back later in the week than be indoors.
    We just came back from CSS and had scheduled a private dinner. The weather was a little iffy that week and we could have pushed it out to the next day. We were going to have it in the wedding Gazebo but started to rain right before dinner. They set everything up on our balcony and it was incredible! Not sure about CN though.

Ours was rained out the night it was scheduled when we were at CSA. They re-scheduled it for another night. Just make sure you confirm your reservation. We had one couple that was turned away the night we had the dinner because they did not confirm their reservation.