Default CN Entertainment

I know about the piano bar on most nights, but does CN have band throughout the week? Breezes featured a live show on several nights and I'm hoping CN has similar entertainment... mixology classes, variety shows, etc

Default CN entertainment...

We just returned from CN. We found that the house band, Sweet Sensations, starts playing during dinner on the stage in the Cassava Terrace Restaurant. Typically at 9:00, another form of entertainment comes on stage. Sometimes, the house band continues to play with them, sometimes not. There even was a gentleman that came on as a third act a few different nights. Some evenings, there is a different activity going on at the Piano bar simultaneously(music trivia, karaoke, etc.) Keep in mind, Thursday evening is bonfire on the beach night and they have a wonderul singer(Moses) sitting on a stool on the beach near the fire performing. He was REALLY good! ALL OF THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS VERY GOOD AT CN!

Yes there is a band every night. This year was different then last...we thought actually better. It would be nice if they had a more traditional reggae band though. Sometimes during lunch there is a different band...all acoustic and very good. On the beach party they have a steel drum band and then there is a guy who plays during the bonfire. I think his name is David...lovely voice...very romantic. At the piano bar, they mix it up every night. Some nights is's sing-a-long, sometimes karaoke, sometimes dance party (a little bit of everything).
    What I think is fun is that even though the staff probably hear the same songs over and over, the still sing along and dance behind the bar. It's always fun.

Hi DaveClark ! When we were there they had alot of entertainment in The Cassava Terrace Restaurant at night.
    What they have when you're going to be there i don't know, but contact the resort and i know that they'll give you all the info you need.

IRIE!

Just back from B and CN and the house band at B was a joke - and the games and such at the beach party tacky IMO. Yuck.

CN OTOH had a really good band and a beach party that was worth going to - and we normally skip these things.

Default Beach Party?

So is the Beach Party at CN on Thursday night?
    Kris

Quote Originally Posted by Sun Kissed View Post
    So is the Beach Party at CN on Thursday night?
    Yes.

Default Beach Party

The information sheet for CN states: THURSDAY - 8:45 Fire Man Performs on the beach; 9:00 Beach Party; 10:00 Bonfire with Musician...it was a great evening!

Who was the musician that played with Fire Man last Thursday?
    Got home and can't remember but enjoyed the music very relaxing.